Stanley Yamoah (left) handing over symbol of leadership to Kumah Doe
THE GREAT Commission Movement of Ghana has inducted a new national leader.
The induction ceremony was held at the Ghana Police Church in Accra.
Speaking at the ceremony, Stanley Yamoah, the outgoing national director of the movement, appreciated former leaders of the commission for the great services they rendered and the exceptional legacies they bequeathed to the movement in Ghana and beyond.
He indicated that the current staff strength is 123 and is made up of 28 full-time staff and 95 associates, volunteers and interns.
He assured the new national director, his team and the board of directors of his continuous support for the commission.
“Even though we are moving on to a new role of leadership to serve the national movements in the countries in our West Africa area, my wife and I still remain staff members of the Great Commission Movement of Ghana. We are very confident in the Lord that through your continued prayer, support for us, and our obedience to the Lord, we would be good ambassadors of the Ghana ministry,” he stated.
Mr. Yamoah presented the keys to all the GCMG properties of the national ministry, files, legal documents, archives of GCMG and a Bible to Kumah Doe as a sign of handing over authority of leadership during the ceremony.
Mr. Doe, the new national leader, in his acceptance speech, indicated that the new position is an opportunity to support the ministry.
He added that his outfit would partner with more churches and theological institutions to share resources, tools, strategies and network to help advance the holistic gospel in the country and beyond.
Mr. Doe joined the staff of the commission in 2006, rising through the ranks to be the national campus director in 2010.
He said, “For us, we believe that God wants our intimacy with Him to be deepened as we share the responsibility of serving our national ministry, the body of Christ in Ghana and beyond. We also believe that God is raising up a new generation of emerging young leaders for the harvest field.”
By Abigail Owiredu-Boateng
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Ghana Standards Authority Takes Part in Building Code Forum
- NIA authorized registration at selected churches
- I used Juju to score Kotoko, but I didn’t sleep that night – Emmanuel Armah 'Senegal' reveals
- Big Ups Stone, Keep Crashing Shatta Wale – Sam George
- Kwesi Appiah failed to defend Gyan's axing at management meeting - Report
- Monday rains flood Ayariga’s home, mess up Bentley, 7 other luxury cars
- Arrest James Agalga now over 4,000 guns – NPP Charges Security Agencies
- CK Akonnor impressed with Yacouba's performance following return from injury
- Commey ready to ‘rock and roll’ against Beltran
- Edward Ameyibor’s funeral fixed for Friday, July 5
- Andre Ayew replaces Gyan as Black Stars substantive captain
- AFCON 2019: Why seek help from T.B Joshua when Owusu Bempah is in Ghana? – Bonsam
- Police clash with Krobo residents over PDS mass disconnection exercise
- Its unfortunate Gyan has hanged his boot; lets respect his decision – Augustine Arhinful
- Mass power cuts: Krobos clash with police, PDS staff
- Ghanaian goalkeeper Zion Suzuki to represent Japan at FIFA U-20 World Cup
- Terrorists Alert: 400 Burkinabes Screened At Tumu
- 1-D-1-F: Government commissions Avocado Factory to employ 5,000 youth
- Help find cost effective ways to reclaim degraded land – Osafo Maafo
- Tree falls on parked vehicle at University of Ghana
- Ayariga’s house flooded after Accra rains
- President Akufo-Addo orders Asamoah Gyan to rescind retirement decision
- 200 students benefit from GNPC Scholarship
- VFL-Ghana Takes Four Essay Winners On Field Trip
- Businesses urged to invest in technology
- Support SDG Delivery Fund - Akufo-Addo urges CEOs
- Minority joins anti-fascist, anti-Gestapo-style FM closure march
- KIA terminal 3 floods after Monday rains
- Ghana's 2019 Afcon squad: Five players snubbed by Kwesi Appiah
- Chief Imam Lauds Twellium Company On 2nd Edition Of National Quran Recitation
- Eastern Konnect congratulates MEGHISS for winning the International Robotics Festival competition
- GES denies charging teachers on new Kindergarten curriculum
- I'm happy at Atletico - Thomas Partey reveals amidst Arsenal interest
- Give a verdict on ambulances purchased under Mahama’s government – Segbefia to EOCO
- Set up special courts for financial cases – BOG boss
- Asamoah Gyan announces Black Stars retirement
- Inflation Rate Shoots Up Slightly to 9.5 percent
- China to Construct Ultramodern Industrial City in Central Region
- President Akufo Addo Paves Way for Kpassa-Mama Akura Road Construction
- Investing in the blue economy to accelerate sustainable development in Africa
- Asamoah Gyan retires from Black Stars
- Asamoah Gyan recuses himself from Black Stars ahead of 2019 AFCON