Hardboy Music frontman, Deon Boakye and Slowe Music frontman, KinG Prinz, have fulfilled their promise by dropping their highly anticipated party banger.
The song titled “Babiaa Awu” was announced a few weeks ago and as promised, they have released it.
The concept of the song, according to vocalist Deon Boakye: “Is one of the songs you should feel good listening to. It tells you to forget your worries, have fun and this message inspires everybody.”
“Babiaa Awu” is an Afrobeats jam targeted at partygoers and everyone who is in love with Afrobeats.
The song was produced by Fimfim.
Download, listen and share your views.
- BREAKING: CBN Revokes Skye Bank’s License
- Two Men Fight Over Who'll Sit At Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos
- How People React To Adebayo Shittu Skipping NYSC
- Why PDP Lost In 2015 But Will Win In 2019 – Kwankwaso
- PDP BoT In Tension Over Support For Presidential Aspirants
- See How Streets Turn River As Osinbajo visits Anambra, & Delta Flooded Areas
- Presidency Replies Saraki For Calling Buhari Incompetent
- Desperate search for missing after deadly Lake Victoria disaster
- Desperate search resumes for missing after Lake Victoria disaster
- Elikem Kotoko and Wonder Madilo: NDC disqualifies two national executive aspirants
- Opposition Party: Vetting of aspirants in NDC's national elections begins
- Saraki Received By Crowd As He Arrives Port Harcourt (Photos)
- See African Country Where Father Is President & His Son Is The Vice President
- Beautiful Lady Becomes Speaker Of FUTO Legislature
- Dino Melaye Gets A Boost As PDP Aspirant Steps Down For Him
- Court Stops Police From Arresting Dancing Senator
- Woman Kidnaps Neighbor’s Daughter After Collecting N5,000
- Moroccan migrants risk it all to reach Europe
- As We Had Founders Of Ghana So We Have Demolishers Of Ghana
- Time For Ghana's Leaders And Media Professionals To Be As Bold As President Nkrumah Was - If The Ghana-Beyond-Aid Is To Ever Materialise
- Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah: The Idea And Strength Of Africa’s Independence
- Time To Join The Movement That Ends Poverty
- Akuffo-Addo’s Appointees Mustn’t Give Ghanaians Reason To Repeat The 2008 Catastrophic Mistake(I)
- Tinubu As Godfather Atiku Or Saraki As President Is Chin-Bian
- Dreadful Pharmaceutical Corruption In The Netherlands Style
- Why Ghana Is Under The Yoke Of Economic Oppression
- Fear and anger as cholera strikes again in Zimbabwe
- Kotoko CEO Pays Working Visit To Alhaji Lamin, Serebour Boateng
- Kotoko Management Informed South African Embassy To Deny Me A Visa - Paa Kwesi Fabin Reveals
- First 1000 Finishers Of Millennium Marathon To Receive Special Prizes
- Top Female Officials To Serve As Mentors For Female National Teams
- Dr Afriyie Appointed To Chair National Anti-Doping Committee (NADC)
- Madam Elizabeth Sackey To Chair Gt. Accra Venue LOC
- Normalization Committee grant AshGold permission to play Kotoko friendly
- Martin Amidu can’t be effective – Auditor General
- Girl Smarts: Carmen Electra just posed nude at 46 and damn she looks good
- Health Tips: What is protein water and should you be drinking it?
- Tech: Google's ex-CEO Eric Schmidt says the internet will split in two by 2028
- Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Day: Today remains Founder's Day- Mahama maintains
- Lifestyle: American Airlines threatens to make people pay for a whole new flight if they want to change the time
- Finance: British politician pledges to break up "cartel" of big four accounting firms in radical overhaul
- Battle for The Goat: K.P Boateng settles the Ronaldo vs Messi debate