This list looks at the celebrities who do not show of their partners except of course for the occasional birthday wishes and anniversaries.
The Ghanaian media personality got married to the love of her life in October 2014. Naa Ashorkor and her husband, Ahuma Cabutey Adodoaji, have welcomed two children now.
However, Naa has never shared or posted anything about her husband and children. For two times, she only announced her delivery but has never posted her sons on social media before.
READ ALSO: 7 Ghanaian celebrities who welcomed babies in 2019 (so far)
2. Jay Foley
He has been in the Ghanaian showbiz industry for a period over a decade. Nevertheless, the love life of the medial personality and mogul is less known. He got married to one Josie in December 2014. Though once in a blue moon he shares a post about his family, he keeps more away from the public.
3. Ameyaw Debrah
He is Ghana’s most decorated blogger. By his work, he gossips a lot about the relationship life of most celebrities, however, he keeps his love life in his closet. Ameyaw surprisingly got married to Elsina in 2018. Before their wedding, they had a son, Nathan, who was born in the U.S, where his mother lives.
The Ghanaian actress, film producer and businesswoman recently shared a picture of her family to mark her 10th marriage anniversary and most of her fans got shocked. This is because she doesn’t share her love and family life on social media.
5.Coded of 4x4 fame
The Ghanaian musician and Maame Afua Agyeiwaa have been married since September 2015. However, less is known about his wife because he keeps it coded until it’s time to mark their anniversary. However, once a while he shared posts about her on social media.
6. Majid Michel and Virna
The couple is popular on TV because Virna as well and her children have been on the screens for years for their feature in a TV commercial for a tomato paste. Interestingly, the actor’s wife is not even on social media and her husband hardly shares anything about her and their children. The two got married in 2005 and have three children together.
7. Captain Planet and Uche Fodile
The two got married secretly in June 2014 and have since kept their life together offline. Perhaps Uche is very busy due to her corporate lifestyle in the Telco industry, therefore, showing affections online is not her thing.
She is the mistress of secrecy among all Ghanaian celebrities. The actress shocked the world when she announced the birth of her twins. As if that shock wasn’t enough, Miss Buari later disclosed that she’s been with her man for a period around a decade.
Just like no one has seen the face of her any of her children, nobody knows this mystery man who fathered them as well.
9. Van Vicker
He doesn’t exactly keep his love life away from the media, however, anytime he shows off his children people get surprised because they are not toddlers.
Van Vicker’s children look old to most of his fans, probably because they came quite early before social media became a thing so unlike the likes of Ryn Roberts and Baby Lorde, they didn’t grow up online in everyone’s face. The actor has been married to Adwoa, the mother of her children, for 16 years now.
10. Jackie Appiah
It’s easy to remember her favourite designers, whose products she wears, but it’s very difficult to know her favourite person in this world when it comes to matters of love.
All we know about the Ghanaian actress’ love life is that she was once married and has a son. The rest of her love life is really low key. If you doubt us, tell us, somebody, you know Jackie has ever dated or dating.
Vote for this ArticleSpread the word
Article tagsNo tags for this article
About the Author: Dan Soko
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Shatta Bandle shows off his footballing skills to challenge Adebayor (Watch)
- SDA pastor accused of sleeping with multiple women under pretext of marrying them
- Two arrested in Accra for allegedly manufacturing guns, explosives
- 12 soldiers grabbed in foiled coup plot
- SHS placement brouhaha: IT expert exposes weaknesses in CSSPS
- Gov’t confirms discovery of Bombs and guns factory; arrest of Dr Mac-Palm others
- Prof Amartey and Dr Wyns-Dogbe adjudged Marketing Personalities of the year
- I wasn’t surprised my husband was overthrown - Limann’s Wife
- Ghana traders cry foul as Nigeria shuts borders to ECOWAS countries
- These are the 5 most powerful militaries in Africa in 2019
- ‘Asantehene hates Mahama’ – Pro-NDC group
- These 5 international airports are currently the fastest growing in the world and handled more than 250,000 metric tonnes of cargo in 2018
- 86 people graduate under Caterpillar's Technicians for Africa Project
- 5 casual looks from Jackie Appiah every Ghanaian girl must imitate
- No more expiry of voice, data bundles – Telcos ordered
- Powerful photo of late Major Mahama's wife and kids pop up; sons look just like their dad
- Mahama ‘runs’ to Otumfuo over defeat concession controversy
- 16-year-old Gilbert Otyeng crawls 6km daily to school
- ‘Stop living double standards to win corruption fight’ - Father Amissah
- Alleged Coup Plot: Suspects Planned To Kidnap Akufo-Addo, Bawumia — Baako
- Who are they married to? - Here are 10 Ghanaian celebs who keep their love life away from the public
- Former Black Stars striker Junior Agogo cremated in London
- “The Good, The Bad And The Ugly” Side Of Antibiotics
- Princess Shyngle’s boyfriend proposes to her in America with an expensive ring (watch)
- CSE is ‘satanic’ and we'll not hesitate to walk our children out of classrooms - Rev. Dr. Frimpong Manso
- 8th time lucky: Central Bank of Kenya saves Kenyans from expensive loans and retains lending rate at 9.0% for the eighth time in a row
- Any poor pastor who blesses you is releasing poverty on you - Badu Kobi asserts
- When Pastors Learn From Jesus (4)
- 3 alleged coup plotters set for court today
- Banking cleanup: Bawumia was right, BOG saved 4.6m depositors’ funds
- Akufo-Addo Gov't To Close Down Power FM Too?
- Underestimating The Meek And Gentle
- Sanitation Crisis Looms As Mudor Treatment Plant Faces Shutdown
- 2020 polls: I’m coming with full force – Ayariga
- Gov’t Not Introducing Negative Sex Education To Kids – Akufo-Addo
- Gov’t to constitute 17-member Council to oversee Ghana Beyond Aid implementation
- Jordan Ayew scores late winner after VAR drama
- Meet the 14-year-old prostitute who is pregnant for her own father
- You should know better – John Jinapor to Education Minister
- Germany, UK Deport 22 Ghanaian Men For Offences
- We’ll respond to shareholders of collapsed banks - Oppong Nkrumah
- At Last An Action On Plastics