Popular Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has been called out by a Nigerian photo journalist for allegedly being rude to him and his colleagues.
According to the photo journalist who claimed to work with The Nation, in course of their job, the actress rained insults on them and called them names.
He however, made no mention what the journalists did to spark off her rage.
See what he shared below:
“I have never felt so humiliated as I did last weekend during the book presentation of ‘Loud Whispers’, a book written by Erelu Bisi Fayemi, the former first lady of Ekiti State which held at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos on December 3, 2017.
In the course of doing my work as a photojournalist with The Nation newspaper, I needed to capture images of the event which I was duly invited to.
Looking for a vantage point during the unveiling of the book, I scurried to take images. However, to my utter consternation, I saw no other person than Kate Henshaw, who was co-mc of the event who started harassing me and other photojournalists present.
All of a sudden, she started hurling insults on the photojournalists as they went about their duty. She freely called us names such ‘fools, animals’ and even asked, “are you crazy?” None of us liked it but at that point, we just focused on taking our pictures.
After the event, I went and complained to Joke Silva who was also a co-MC to report Kate Henshaw to her and asked that the Nollywood actress should apologise to the photojournalists present, including myself for her unruly behaviour because we were angry at her unruly behaviour.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Yahoo Boys Madness: We No Longer Wear Pants - Delta Ladies
- Popular Banex Plaza In Abuja Sealed By Court Order
- FG Replies Labour Over Minimum Wage Ultimatum
- Fayose Slams Buhari: Nigerians Won't Forget You For Wrecking The Economy
- Two Abuja Yahoo Boys Sentenced To Prison, Lose Properties To Government (Photos)
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Fear As Soldiers Lobby Not To Be Sent To Northeast Over Boko Haram Killings
- Presidency Reacts After Saraki Describes Buhari's 2019 Budget As Hopeless
- How Pregnant Lady, 80yrs Old Woman Jump Fence To Escape Deadly Fire In Lagos
- Minimum Wage: FG Insensitive To Workers, says NLC
- Fake Military Men Busted After Kidnapping Rich Couple
- Okorocha Locks Out Oshiomole, APC Leaders From Stadium
- Ex-president Rajoelina closes in on Madagascar election win: partial results
- Kariobangi Sharks chairman claims his team is focused ahead of Kotoko clash
- National Cathedral fundraising event set at $1,000 per ticket
- Ghanaian goalkeeper Rashid Nuhu among 60 collegiate players invited for MLS audition
- NDC chairman arrested over missing $12 million fertilizers
- 5 health stories that terrified Ghanaians in 2018
- Court throws out Kwabena Duffour's suit against BOG over uniBank takeover
- Menzgold’s Cry For Help: Parliament’s Finance Committee Divided
- Resistance 1— Liberia: 331 days of National Crisis and Nightmare
- Budget Presentation: Between Virtuous Jeers and Vicious Cheers
- WordDigest: Three Things To Attract Your Angel (3) Prayer
- Ghanaian Peacekeepers Offer Training To Lebanese Armed Forces
- Versailles Palace closes as Yellow Vest protests continue
- Kumkum bhayga don catch Becca
- Life Lessons Worth Knowing Before You Decide To Give Up
- Pcd Commends Hon. Barbara Oteng-Gyasi For Saving A Hole-In-Heart Patient From Prestea.
- Inspirational -The Birth Of Christ
- 297 new doctors inducted
- Wakaso to miss Valencia clash after being booked in Real Sociedad clash
- Government to pay allowances of divisional chiefs, judicial committee members
- Asante Kotoko chief Emdund Ackah takes swipe at Hearts of Oak ahead of Kariobangi clash
- We can’t help you – Finance Committee to Menzgold
- I will create sustainable jobs through textiles and garment industry - Sly Mensah
- Three appointed to Military High Command
- Two aspirants under pressure to step down in NPP Ayawaso West Wuogon primaries
- Accra under siege by Xmas shoppers; traders say sales are low
- LIVESTREAMING: 'Newsfile' on JoyNews
- George Amoako promises winning package to Asante Kotoko ahead of Kariobangi Sharks clash
- 20th Anniversary Home-Coming: Prempeh College ’98 Old Boys support alma-mater
- Alhaji Grunsah reiterates desire to become GFA President in 2019