Popular Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has been called out by a Nigerian photo journalist for allegedly being rude to him and his colleagues.
According to the photo journalist who claimed to work with The Nation, in course of their job, the actress rained insults on them and called them names.
He however, made no mention what the journalists did to spark off her rage.
See what he shared below:
“I have never felt so humiliated as I did last weekend during the book presentation of ‘Loud Whispers’, a book written by Erelu Bisi Fayemi, the former first lady of Ekiti State which held at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos on December 3, 2017.
In the course of doing my work as a photojournalist with The Nation newspaper, I needed to capture images of the event which I was duly invited to.
Looking for a vantage point during the unveiling of the book, I scurried to take images. However, to my utter consternation, I saw no other person than Kate Henshaw, who was co-mc of the event who started harassing me and other photojournalists present.
All of a sudden, she started hurling insults on the photojournalists as they went about their duty. She freely called us names such ‘fools, animals’ and even asked, “are you crazy?” None of us liked it but at that point, we just focused on taking our pictures.
After the event, I went and complained to Joke Silva who was also a co-MC to report Kate Henshaw to her and asked that the Nollywood actress should apologise to the photojournalists present, including myself for her unruly behaviour because we were angry at her unruly behaviour.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Big Ups Stone, Keep Crashing Shatta Wale – Sam George
- Commey ready to ‘rock and roll’ against Beltran
- Ghana Standards Authority Takes Part in Building Code Forum
- Arrest James Agalga now over 4,000 guns – NPP Charges Security Agencies
- Edward Ameyibor’s funeral fixed for Friday, July 5
- Andre Ayew replaces Gyan as Black Stars substantive captain
- Monday rains flood Ayariga’s home, mess up Bentley, 7 other luxury cars
- CK Akonnor impressed with Yacouba's performance following return from injury
- NIA authorized registration at selected churches
- Police clash with Krobo residents over PDS mass disconnection exercise
- Its unfortunate Gyan has hanged his boot; lets respect his decision – Augustine Arhinful
- Terrorists Alert: 400 Burkinabes Screened At Tumu
- Help find cost effective ways to reclaim degraded land – Osafo Maafo
- Tree falls on parked vehicle at University of Ghana
- VFL-Ghana Takes Four Essay Winners On Field Trip
- Support SDG Delivery Fund - Akufo-Addo urges CEOs
- I'm happy at Atletico - Thomas Partey reveals amidst Arsenal interest
- Mass power cuts: Krobos clash with police, PDS staff
- Give a verdict on ambulances purchased under Mahama’s government – Segbefia to EOCO
- Minority joins anti-fascist, anti-Gestapo-style FM closure march
- Inflation Rate Shoots Up Slightly to 9.5 percent
- China to Construct Ultramodern Industrial City in Central Region
- Eastern Konnect congratulates MEGHISS for winning the International Robotics Festival competition
- Investing in the blue economy to accelerate sustainable development in Africa
- Normalization Committee vs Kwesi Nyantakyi; The Hypocrisy of Some Ghanaian Sports Journalists
- Businesses urged to invest in technology
- Stop bastardising EC; why didn't you raise hacking concerns when Charlotte was in office - Oppong Nkrumah
- 1-D-1-F: Government commissions Avocado Factory to employ 5,000 youth
- Asamoah Gyan announces Black Stars retirement
- GES denies charging teachers on new Kindergarten curriculum
- 2019 AFCON: Kwasi Appiah wants to name Andre Ayew Black Stars captain -Reports
- Manya: Youth clash with police over PDS disconnections
- Manya Krobo: Youth clash with police over PDS disconnections
- KIA terminal 3 floods after Monday rains
- President Akufo Addo Paves Way for Kpassa-Mama Akura Road Construction
- Chief Imam Lauds Twellium Company On 2nd Edition Of National Quran Recitation
- Set up special courts for financial cases – BOG boss
- Asamoah Gyan retires from Black Stars
- Asamoah Gyan recuses himself from Black Stars ahead of 2019 AFCON
- Ayariga’s house flooded after Accra rains
- 200 students benefit from GNPC Scholarship
- Methodist Girls' SHS wins 2019 World ROBOFEST competition