Popular Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has been called out by a Nigerian photo journalist for allegedly being rude to him and his colleagues.
According to the photo journalist who claimed to work with The Nation, in course of their job, the actress rained insults on them and called them names.
He however, made no mention what the journalists did to spark off her rage.
See what he shared below:
“I have never felt so humiliated as I did last weekend during the book presentation of ‘Loud Whispers’, a book written by Erelu Bisi Fayemi, the former first lady of Ekiti State which held at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos on December 3, 2017.
In the course of doing my work as a photojournalist with The Nation newspaper, I needed to capture images of the event which I was duly invited to.
Looking for a vantage point during the unveiling of the book, I scurried to take images. However, to my utter consternation, I saw no other person than Kate Henshaw, who was co-mc of the event who started harassing me and other photojournalists present.
All of a sudden, she started hurling insults on the photojournalists as they went about their duty. She freely called us names such ‘fools, animals’ and even asked, “are you crazy?” None of us liked it but at that point, we just focused on taking our pictures.
After the event, I went and complained to Joke Silva who was also a co-MC to report Kate Henshaw to her and asked that the Nollywood actress should apologise to the photojournalists present, including myself for her unruly behaviour because we were angry at her unruly behaviour.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Here are the 3 worst things any man can say to the woman he loves
- I felt unbearable pain after DNA test proved 3 kids were not mine - Odartey Lamptey
- I am afraid - Suspected police killer speaks
- Top 10 richest African footballers in 2019; Essien, Gyan, Muntari make list
- We are traumatised after witnessing killing of policemen – 13-year-old girl cries
- Prisons Service denies unfair treatment claim by Nigerian jailed 130 years
- Scandal Rocks GRA; Board Chair Grabs GH₵1.4m
- WAEC releases 2019 BECE results
- Physically challenged woman thrown onto the Streets after brother sells her house
- Commanding Officer of Police Training School pulled out
- I'm certain delegates will give me 80% of votes – John Dumelo
- I’m not worried; Xenophobia or not people will always go to South Africa – SA High Commissioner to Ghana
- Xenophobic attacks: Ghana urged to cut ties with South Africa
- Here are all the results of the NDC parliamentary primaries
- I regret not checking up on Junior Agogo - Derek Boateng
- Stoubos CEO, others on trial for allegedly intercepting government communication
- Video: Solomon Asante scores in Phoenix Rising win in USL
- Emmanuel Frimpong blasts "overpaid" Arsenal players Mkhitaryan, Mustafi and Xhaka
- Manasseh exposé: PPA boss' company busted selling government contracts
- Stop attacking police officers – Mahama
- Legon medical student ‘commits suicide’
- We're ready to die to protect Ghana – Ghana Armed Forces
- Attack on Fulanis: Burkina Faso Consulate General in Bagurugu to broker peace
- Wanted: Police release photo of Eric Kojo Duah, Buduburam cops killing suspect
- Halt outsourcing of mining contracts - Mine workers Union
- Central Region:11 constituencies out of NDC primaries
- Teachers ill-prepared for rushed new curriculum – Educationist
- Crowd abandon mob justice, ask thief to desilt gutters at Nkrumah Circle
- Western North Region set for NDC primaries
- WANTED: Eric Kojo Duah, Buduburam Cops Killing Suspect
- Police arrests three for killing police officers at Kasoa
- Kasoa Police killing: Prime suspect arrested
- Akufo-Addo ungrateful, perpetuating an unjust betrayal on Dr Busia – Nana Frema Busia
- Fans open DJ Arafat’s coffin to confirm singer's dead body (Video)
- Ayanfuri: Clash between Operation Vanguard and youth leads to death of 2
- Kpone Katamanso elects Joe T
- My two wives, child are dead after ‘exposing’ 'occultic pastors' - Evangelist Dominic Appiah
- Ayanfuri: Operation Vanguard, Locals Clash
- African Games: Rose Yeboah wins gold in women’s high jump
- 3 suspects arrested for murdered police officers at Kasoa
- Anglogold Ashanti Iduaprime Mine - Tarkwa cuts sod for construction of Six Unit Classroom Block at Awudau
- You’ll lose 2020 Polls even if you rig - Islamic Cleric drops bombshell