According to him, fire broke out in the building he lived in but he had no idea of what was happening as he was sleeping. Firefighters got the scene and evacuated everyone, not realizing that he was still in the building. It was in the morning that he came out and realized how lucky he was to still be alive. Wow!
Read his story below...
"Flashback! The building I once lived in, in Malaysia gutted by fire in 2011.
"I was on the 4th floor. Slept around 3am, fire started avout 45mins later. A gas explosion. The building was evacuated. Fire got put out by 7am completely. I woke up by 8am, took a bath, got dressed to go out, feeling happy that day for no particular reason.
"I only noticed something was off when I came out front door of my apartment. The entire walk way covered in smoke, elevator not working, broken glass everywhere and a lot more smoke in the stairway.
"As I struggled to get out, it hit me that I just survived a massive fire outbreak. Some police officers and fire men/women who had already barricaded the building thinking they got everyone out rushed to me in shock asking if I was ok.
"Trying to get me in an ambulance. I insisted I was fine and just kept smiling even though I was still in shock. Looking at the building from the front, it was obvious I got saved by a higher being. This was not man's doing but God. I even got a better place afterwards. For weeks I kept thinking what if they were unable to put out the fire.
"I have been in car accidents, bike accidents and have come out with no bruises. Lost some really amazing people, almost drowned twice. I will always be grateful for the live I have. I believe there is a lot I need to get done. My work here is not yet done.
"There are many out there like me that have gone through so much and continue to keep it together knowing that greater things lay ahead.
"Never stop working towards your dreams. Never stop believing. As long as you live, you can achieve.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Eyeing the White House: The Democratic Field
- NDC presidential election slated for 23rd February 2019
- National Cathedral: Public Concerns Will Be Address – Duncan Williams
- Gov't Has The Power To Confiscate Assets Of Menzgold - Ato Forson
- Mistletoe is actually a tree-killing parasite — here's how it became a Christmas icon
- Signs of better and brighter tomorrow very clear- Akufo-Addo says in Christmas message
- ‘I invest Ghc760,000 all lock inside, if President Akufo-Addo no speak we go die’ – Menzgold customer
- Implement UN conventions on refugee status - Sam George
- Christian Atsu is weakest link in Newcastle United shirt - Fans rating
- Why red and green are the colors of Christmas
- EC sets Januay 31, 2019 for Ayawaso West by-election
- Christmas Greetings To You All
- Obasanjo: It's Our Responsibility To Work For Peace In Nigeria
- Shock As Nigerian Man Dies 3 Weeks To His Wedding
- Musician Continue To Play His Guitar As Doctors Operate On His Brain (Photo)
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- We Need Money To Celebrate Christmas - Lagos Bank Robbers
- Late Alex Badeh's Killers Release His Kidnapped Friend
- Powerful trio cast a shadow over Congo poll
- BRING IT ON!: Kotoko-Sharks Proves Ghanaians Are Ready For Regular Football
- Stephen Appiah Receives Condolence From Fenerbahce After Losing Mum
- Christmas: Let us pay attention to the next good – Rev Opuni-Frimpong
- Christians celebrate Christmas today
- Ghanaians ‘have everything to celebrate’ this Christmas – NPP
- Akwa Ibom Finally Approve Big Stadium For Buhari
- Robbers Kill OAU Student For Refusing To Surrender iPhone
- President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians
- Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife In Lagos
- Nigeria resolves $8 bln row with MTN
- All Set For Cabic Christmas Eve Fight Night Boxing at Bukom Boxing Arena
- Jessie Lartey Commends Boxing Ghana
- Thomas Partey denies being unhappy at Atletico Madrid
- Be careful corruption doesn't ‘kill’ your Government – IMANI warns Akufo-Addo
- Summer Hills Estates: Where we call home
- LIVESTREAMING: Badwam on Adom TV
- EC sets date for Ayawaso West-Wuogon by-election
- CBN, MTN resolve forex repatriation issue as MTN agrees to pay $52.6 million
- 5 things to remove from your wedding budget in 2018
- 4 signs of a bad girlfriend
- 4 signs your girlfriend is a marriage material
- Ghana Revenue Authority to auction forfeited cars and goods on Dec 27
- Former Black Stars captain, Stephen Appiah, writes an emotional tribute to late mother