What are the issues and what's the father's plan?
According to Omolayo Sussan Omowumi who shared the story online, when the man was confronted with the accusation of using his daughter for ritual, he allegedly said she can die - which made him to be summoned by traditional rulers but he refused to show up.
Report has it that the man is currently on the run.
Read what Omolayo Sussan Omowumi shared;
The man you see in the pictures is Mr Rufus Kehinde Daramola of Awo Ekiti in Irepodun/Irepodun local government, with his wife Mrs Esther Ojuolape Daramola who is my aunt and their first daughter Taiwo whose Kehinde died at birth.
The man tried forcing his daughter Taiwo to bed thrice chasing her around the house without succeeding and will still tell her not to tell her mum, she never mentioned it until it was time for her to die. Her sickness started in January when she suddenly collapsed in the kitchen and she was rushed to the hospital where they told them she needed blood that her blood has drained.
It was so surprising that how can that happen when she never felt sick, since then till yesterday when she finally gave up the ghost, they have been taking her from one hospital to another and giving her blood since her blood was always drained, they spent over a month in Teaching hospital Ibadan and the husband did not check on them,he was flirting around with ladies.
While taking her to different churches, all they were saying was that the father has used her already for money ritual,and my aunt said he has always been desperate to get rich and when they confronted him, he said "if she wants to die, let her die", they reported him to some traditional rulers and they summoned him but he never showed up, rather he took to his heels.
The girl finally died yesterday and was buried and yet he refused to show up.
Taiwo was 18 years and has a striking resemblance with her father who has no known job, it's my aunt who gave him money several times to start a business but spent the money lavishly, my aunt also bought him a vehicle to use for commercial purposes and he sold it.
He has tried raping at least 3 of his wife's younger sisters and also broke in while the wife was with their daughter at the hospital.
Please, help share this post to locate him because he's on the run. God bless you all and may you all never cry over your children.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Minimum Wage: Ngge Says Labour Can't Dictate To Govt.
- Windscreens Cracked As Hailstones Rain Down On Cars From The Sky In Abuja
- I Don’t Know Bola Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo
- Delta State University Graduate Climbs A Mast After Running Mad (Photo)
- Fayose Charged With Fraud By EFCC, Moved To Lagos
- Will apple cider vinegar cure my cold?
- The pasta recipe that changed Jamie Oliver's life
- Politics: Texas newspaper that endorsed Ted Cruz in 2012 is now throwing its support behind Democrat Beto O'Rourke for the midterm election
- Poisonous tilapia: Fishmongers secretly carted fish for 'koobi'
- NAFDAC Searching For Drugs Made From Human Flesh
- Confusion over Travel Ban List as Presidency, Security differ
- PDP Warns INEC Against Receiving Unauthorized Names
- Atiku Meets Yoruba Leaders Over Top Political Offices
- EFCC Keeps Mum On Gov. Ganduje Bribe Video
- Amosun Dares APC, Insists On Handing Over To His Candidate
- N2.1bn Case: Face Dasuki, Not I - Dokpesi Tells Court
- Police Drags Adeleke To Court, Says "We're Not Aware Of Kemi Adeosun Forgery"
- Kidnapped Tanzanian tycoon Mohammed Dewji freed
- Akufo-Addo's spiritual brown dog cause of economic hardship in Ghana - Badu Kobi
- Girl, 7, found dead in uncovered manhole at Ashaiman
- Kill robbers who pursue you - Kennedy Agyapong tells constituents
- Valerie Sawyerr’s suit ‘incompetent’ – Attorney General
- Mahama in his own words: Five things that caused his defeat
- Commander in Chief sports stadium for Tamale- Akufo-Addo announces
- CENTRAL Region: 9 year old CHILDREN engaged in massive PROSTITUTION
- VIDEO: Poisoned TILAPIA to be flown to NORWAY- Fisheries Minister Afoley Quaye reveals
- I didn’t snub my fans; I wasn’t ‘there mentally’- Stonebwoy reacts to viral ‘arrogant’ video
- Sacking retired lecturers will affect lecturer-student ratios, disrupt academic work- UTAG warns
- I joined NDC because of my ‘cousin, godmother and mentor’ Konadu Rawlings- Kojo BONSU opens up
- BULLET, Wendy SHAY attacked over failed publicity STUNT for song release using EBONY
- MyNewsGh.com founder Stephen Zoure honoured; ranked number 3 in Ghana
- You’re a non-serious character who must be ignored- Funny Face to Counselor Lutterodt
- Hardship, poor working conditions may force us to take BRIBES in court- Judge writes to Akufo-Addo
- Deputy Aviation Minister Leads Team To Air Navigation Confab
- More Women To Be Given Opportunities In Mining
- Eastern Region: Chinese Delegation Explore Economic Potential
- AGI Pushes For Downward Review Of Electricity Tariffs
- 6th Ghana Build Trade Exhibition Fair
- Impressive Economic Growth Of Ghana Shows Great Future Prospects
- MenzGold Customers In Western Region Demand Their Cash
- Moves To Sustain Campaign On Forest And Mining Laws
- Investigations Open Into Unwholesome Chinese GMO Fishes