What are the issues and what's the father's plan?
According to Omolayo Sussan Omowumi who shared the story online, when the man was confronted with the accusation of using his daughter for ritual, he allegedly said she can die - which made him to be summoned by traditional rulers but he refused to show up.
Report has it that the man is currently on the run.
Read what Omolayo Sussan Omowumi shared;
The man you see in the pictures is Mr Rufus Kehinde Daramola of Awo Ekiti in Irepodun/Irepodun local government, with his wife Mrs Esther Ojuolape Daramola who is my aunt and their first daughter Taiwo whose Kehinde died at birth.
The man tried forcing his daughter Taiwo to bed thrice chasing her around the house without succeeding and will still tell her not to tell her mum, she never mentioned it until it was time for her to die. Her sickness started in January when she suddenly collapsed in the kitchen and she was rushed to the hospital where they told them she needed blood that her blood has drained.
It was so surprising that how can that happen when she never felt sick, since then till yesterday when she finally gave up the ghost, they have been taking her from one hospital to another and giving her blood since her blood was always drained, they spent over a month in Teaching hospital Ibadan and the husband did not check on them,he was flirting around with ladies.
While taking her to different churches, all they were saying was that the father has used her already for money ritual,and my aunt said he has always been desperate to get rich and when they confronted him, he said "if she wants to die, let her die", they reported him to some traditional rulers and they summoned him but he never showed up, rather he took to his heels.
The girl finally died yesterday and was buried and yet he refused to show up.
Taiwo was 18 years and has a striking resemblance with her father who has no known job, it's my aunt who gave him money several times to start a business but spent the money lavishly, my aunt also bought him a vehicle to use for commercial purposes and he sold it.
He has tried raping at least 3 of his wife's younger sisters and also broke in while the wife was with their daughter at the hospital.
Please, help share this post to locate him because he's on the run. God bless you all and may you all never cry over your children.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- The Backpack Messiah
- Ethiopian rebels fire verbal volley over peace deal
- French PM kicks off national debate with Yellow Vests
- We’re Not Communicating Well For Ghanaians To Understand What We've Achieved – Bawumia
- Former Keta MCE Found Dead
- Agric Ministry Denies Claims Of $12m Missing Fertilizer
- Good News For Divisional Chiefs, Judicial Committee Members As They Earn Allowances From Next Year
- Can new EU measures turn the tide on marine pollution?
- How 2 Men Were Caught With $2.8m By EFCC At The Airport
- Boko Haram mastermind of deadly Nigeria blasts arrested: police
- Burundi crisis summit postponed again: official
- Macron in Chad for Christmas dinner with Barkhane troops
- UN report on horror of gang rape and exploitation of migrants in Libya
- GHC180m approved for Special Prosecutor; Minority alleges clash of ‘egos’ with AG
- Former Keta MCE found dead in suspected suicide
- AshantiGold SC sign Burkina Faso goalkeeper Baba Zongo
- Meet the Catholic Priest who left his cassock to marry after 15 years
- CAF Confed Cup: Sharks aiming to swim against the tide in Kumasi
- GFA Normalization Committee sends goodwill message to Kotoko
- Parliament Approves Drone Agreement. Here is All You Need to Know About Ghana's "blood Delivery Drones".MP4
- By switching to lower-cost remittance services, the Ghanaian diaspora could send their loved ones an extra gift this Christmas
- Melcom gives back with appreciation dinner
- Rémy Martin teams up with artist Matt W. Moore to invite us to rethink the way we see the world
- Mustapha Hamid makes false claims on pelele drains in Ashanti region - Masawudu Mubarick
- How KFC became China's most popular fast-food chain and made nearly $5 billion last year
- VIDEO: Ebony didn’t have a place to sleep when I met her – Bullet
- The Sad Story of Innocent Yousif Musah Who Got Stabbed
- CAF CC: Ashanti Regional Minister Buys 100 Tickets For Kotoko Supporters Ahead Of Sharks Encounter
- Go tough on Ghana’s ‘uncivilized’ sanitation – Rawlings
- Meet the 21-year-old Ghanaian tech whiz who’s coded for Instagram and Snapchat
- Amidu’s office can’t justify GHC30m expenditure – Minority
- Ex President Kufuor’s MCE for Keta commits suicide in uncompleted building
- Seize, sell Menzgold and NAM1's assets to pay clients – Ato Forson to government
- Segun and Ronke Abiona, the couple behind the Nicole and Giovanni brand talks to Business Insider in this exclusive interview
- Jose Mourinho: Manchester United sack manager
- White Lady flies down to arrest Sakawa Boy who duped her of over €20,000
- Capital Bank: Ato Essien Countersues Recievers
- Media Analysts Rate Journalists Performance at President's Encounter
- Cargill Ends 10th Anniversary With Family Day
- Kwabena Duffour's Suit Thrown Out
- Minority Accuses Special Prosecutor and A-G of 'Clash of Egos'
- Bawumia Falter Party Communicators for Not Telling Their Good Works