Speaking to newsmen on the successful delivery of the IVF baby at the hospital complex, Chief Medical Director, UPTH, Prof Henry Arinzi Ugboma said the 34 year old mother of the baby delivered her child without any complications.
Prof Ugboma who conducted newsmen around the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the hospital where the baby was put to bed by teams of medical professionals said the idea and the process of conceptualising IVF in UPTH started in 2007.
The Chief Medical Director said the mother of the new baby was admitted into the hospital for IVF conception nine months ago and today, she is carrying her heathy child.
Prof Ugboma who appealed to mothers looking for babies and the public to always patronise the hospital for a safe IVF conception, saying the cost of carrying out the procedure is affordable compared to private hospitals.
Describing the process as a hitch free, Ugboma thanked team of UPTH medical experts led by prof John Ikimalo of Conception Unit and Dr Preye Fiebai of Obstetric and Gynaecology and the nurses for the successful feat in the delivery.
He admonished women with delivery challenges or those looking for the fruit of the womb to approach the hospital for a safe IVF conception.
UPTH, the CMD said, is well equipped with competent and experienced medical team and manpower to handle a successful IVF procedure to any woman irrespective of her age.
He called on mothers searching for babies and the public to always have confidence in the hospital and team of professionals handling the IVF process.
Speaking with The Tide on her hospital bed while breast feeding the IVF baby, the mother of the baby said she came to UPTH for the procedure nine months ago and today she is carrying a healthy bouncing baby.
The 34-year old mother who did not want her names in print said she was without a baby for ten years after marriage and had undergone some operations in search of a baby outside UPTH.
On how much she spent for the IVF in UPTH, the happy mother said she spent relatively Eight Hundred Thousand Naira, N800,000 for the procedure compared to what private hospitals charge.
The mother of the baby who was full of smiles described the team of doctor’s and nurses that performed the safe delivery as wonderful, and excellent to their duty.
To Invest & Earn N600k to N12m
Click HERE >>
To Buy Delicious Noodles Pizza
Click HERE >>
To Buy Cheap MTN & GLO Data
Click HERE >>
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Here are the capitals of the newly created regions
- Ahmed Suale Came To My House Jittering—Nyantakyi
- National Folklore Board Signs Contract To Protect Folklore
- "It's a joy to see my two sons playing for Bayern and Barcelona"- KP Boateng' father
- 'I condemn Nana B for slapping Sammy Gyamfi' - Failed NPP Youth Organizer
- You Have Surprised Me, Ex-President Mahama!
- Menaye shades Asamoah Gyan with photo of Muntari and son plus 'DNA' caption
- Date For 2019 BECE Revised
- Manasseh Azure Awuni exposes corrupt female appointee at Jubilee House
- Police Administration reshuffles senior officers
- Why There Will Not Be Another Biafra
- This is how angry man punished rat for chewing his phone charger
- Step mum who left boy’s hand to rot after cutting it sentenced
- Asamoah Gyan is a disgrace; must be ashamed of himself now – Ghanaians
- FLASHBACK: I'll die for NAM 1 because of his money - Willi Roi
- VIDEO: Anokye Supremo’s body finally arrives in Ghana
- Shatta Wale and Andy Dosty go on a twitter war - both threaten each other for digging their own graves
- I did not justify 'bloody widow' placards – Sam George sets record straight
- Takoradi: Audio Tape Exposes Arrested Kidnapper
- The Oracle Played A Game Of Chess In Dagbon With The Rise Of Naa Abubakari Mahama (Naa Gariba II)
- Hear Ye the Truth, the Family of the Late Tiger Eye PI Journalist Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- 3 reasons why a first degree is not valued in Ghana anymore
- Nkoranza NPP youth defect to NDC over Techiman capital
- Huge Crowd At Agyarko’s Funeral
- Police Make Headway In Anas Boy’s Murder
- Bawumia Attends World Economic Forum
- Concerned Police Officer Writes To The President
- Asabke Breaks Down In Court, Afoko Expresses Outrage
- LIVE UPDATES: Ghana vs Mali (U-20 AFCON)
- FLASHBACK: Jesus' second coming may never happen – Willi Roi
- I exchanged phones with Okyeame Kwame for a week – wife reveals
- Kevin-Prince Boateng and wife Melissa Satta file for divorce
- Ahead Of 2020 Elections: NPP Activist Dares Mahama To Put His Family At The Battlefront
- GES Directive For WR School Heads
- Chantelle Asante rocks her baby bump on Instagram!
- Significance of Nana Addo’s yellow smock at Yaa-Naa’s investiture explained
- Pretty Lady Who Just Graduated Dies In Car Crash Few Days To Her Wedding
- Public Workers To Enjoy Digitised Payments From July
- Volta Region Erupts For John Mahama
- Kotoko Shops For Holding Midfielder
- Corporal Punishment: Compliance On Ban Needs More Than ‘Threat’ Of Sanction
- Ghana Post MD, New Board Members Meet Asantehene Otumfuo