Looks like Sulley Muntari is about to land into some good money, which should be a relief following recent reports of some financial troubles.
The former Black Stars midfielder is set to receive $5m from former club Al Ittihad.
The football world governing body has ordered the Saudi Arabian side to pay Muntari the money, after he took the club to Fifa for unpaid wages.
Muntari alleged that he was not paid for the period he played for them before moving back to Italy.
Fifa thus rules that Muntari should be paid SAR 20 million (US$5,333,049).
Muntari, currently a free agent, last played for Pescara in Italy, where he left after being racially abused during the season.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Jenna Jameson just revealed she's lost a total of 80 pounds on the keto diet
- How Florian Munteanu cut weight for 'Creed II'
- Thirty-seven dead after C.Africa clashes: UN
- Salah snatches winner as Egypt edge Tunisia in Cup of Nations
- Ghanaian Among LinkedIn's 2018 Top Voices In Philanthropy And Global Development
- Barclays Partners Invest In Africa
- NCCE Decries Negative Attitudes Towards Sanitation
- Dagbon Receives Roadmap For Peace
- US gives Chad boats, trucks for fight against jihadists
- Ten police injured, 30 people arrested at Algerian top-flight match
- Film tribute to French photographer killed in C. Africa
- Nigerian court cuts jail terms for ex-state governors
- Zverev books spot in semis at ATP Finals
- Former 'Black Queens' Players Lead 2018 TOTAL AWCON Trophy Tour In Accra
- Asante Kotoko Policy Analyst Counts Benefits Of Soccerex Exhibition
- Kenya Loses CAS Appeal Over Women's Nations Cup Exclusion
- AWCON 2018: We won’t repeat past mistakes – Cameroon coach
- 'It will be an honour to qualify for France 2019 - Algeria coach
- Nestle calls for more youth leadership
- Women's AFCON: Queens are ready to re-write history by winning this tournament - Hayford
- Goldfields pay $16 million to government
- We are ready for Black Queens – Algeria skipper
- Lifestyle: We've seen the villain in 'Fantastic Beasts' before — here's everything you need to know about him for future movies
- Lifestyle: Your mom’s dating history can impact your own love life, for better or worse
- Lifestyle: 20 of the best Thanksgiving movies of all time, according to critics
- Tech: Leaked photos show Google could be working on a budget Pixel 3 with a headphone jack that costs $400 — and it could have the same amazing camera (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Lifestyle: 12 car brands that have the worst customer experience
- Lifestyle: White Dunkin' Donuts franchisee calls the cops on black woman for using the store's free Wi-Fi without ordering anything
- Lifestyle: The most successful GoFundMe campaigns of all time
- Lifestyle: This 140-day cruise for the '1% of the 1%' visits all 7 continents — here's a look inside the ship, where suites cost up to $240,000 per person
- Lifestyle: A new photo of Princess Eugenie's reception dress shows that it was designed to show off her back scar
- Politics: Newt Gingrich claims a 'green wave' of liberal 'dark money' is electing a slew of Democrats to California House seats but the numbers tell a different story
- Finance: 15 cars that changed the world
- Lifestyle: Melania Trump's hotel bill for a one-day trip to Canada cost $174,000
- Tech: The Leonid meteor shower is peaking this weekend — here's how to see the stunning annual event
- Lifestyle: An off-duty pilot who attacked an Emirates flight attendant and drunkenly threatened to blow up the plane is headed to jail for a year
- WATCH: Godwynn bounces back with "Down Gbeshie"
- APO: Renewal of U.S.-Libya Science and Technology Agreement Increases Opportunities for Youth and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Educators
- 2019 Budget: Residents Expose Ofori-Ata Over Completed Oda Recreational Park
- DKM Victims Confirm Payment
- New Airport For Sekondi-Takoradi
- Ghana Maritime Authority Gets Major Boost