- PSG striker Neymar was pictured chatting to Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi
- Barcelona shared snap of former star talking to a number of Catalan squad
- 25-year-old wrote that it was a pleasure to catch up with his 'brothers'
- Brazilian moved away from Nou Camp in record-breaking £198m deal
By Will Griffee For Mailonline
Published: 11:52 EDT, 29 October 2017 | Updated: 12:13 EDT, 29 October 2017
Barcelona's once formidable attacking trio of Neymar, Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi were reunited as PSG's £198million striker caught up with his old team-mates.
The La Liga club and Neymar himself shared pictures of the homecoming on Instagram.
He added the caption: 'Those were the days, I was sharing the news with Suarez and Messi. Good to see you brothers.'
Neymar (left) caught up with old Barcelona team-mates Lionel Messi (centre) and Luis Suarez
The Brazilian posed for a picture with Messi as the duo enjoyed their reunion
The 25-year-old is now the main man in Ligue 1, helping Unai Emery's side to an early lead in the title race.
But Neymar is currently serving a suspension for a sending off which has given him some time to visit Catalunia.
No doubt Ernesto Valverde's squad had plenty to catch up on with the most expensive player of all time given his acrimonious departure from the Spanish club and change of scenery in the French capital.
The Barcelona hierarchy were known to have a fractious relationship with Neymar and his representatives so it comes as a surprise to see him welcomed back with open arms.
Plenty of fans also took to social media to criticise the player as well as the club, with many feeling a sense of betrayal from the former Santos poacher.
He has adapted rapidly to life in Paris with seven goals and five assists in the league, also helping the table-toppers to a three point advantage in Group B of the Champions League.
Neymar also shared this picture with Gerard Pique on his Instagram story
A dismissal against Marseille is the only black mark on Neymar's start to life with his new team.
He reacted angrily to a challenge from behind from Lucas Ocampos in the 87th minute and sent the Argentine winger tumbling to the ground in retribution, picking up his second yellow of the game.
The talented Sao Paulo born forward subsequently missed PSG's win over Nice but is in line to return against Angers.
No doubt the Barcelona players were grilling their former collegue about life at PSG
Most watched Sport videos
MOST READ SPORT
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- BREAKING: CBN Revokes Skye Bank’s License
- Two Men Fight Over Who'll Sit At Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos
- How People React To Adebayo Shittu Skipping NYSC
- Why PDP Lost In 2015 But Will Win In 2019 – Kwankwaso
- Lifestyle: This Taiwanese tea is so popular in London that it's only sold twice a day and is limited to 1 per person
- Strategy: The surprising story of how the former president of Mexico helped make Coca-Cola such a huge part of Mexican life that it's used in religious ceremonies and as medicine
- BoG liquidity support breached banking regulations - Ace Ankomah
- Hardworking staffs of Dalex Finance rewarded with a trip abroad
- Tech: Gamers from across the eSports industry are paying tribute to the victims of the Madden shooting in Jacksonville
- Kenya reject chance to host 2018 Africa Women Cup of Nations after Ghana axing
- Ghana stripped of hosting rights for 2018 Africa Women Cup of Nations
- Dogboe dares fellow champions to a showdown
- Akufo-Addo to construct 20 TVET schools across Ghana
- Yacouba hits brace as Kotoko beat Hearts in friendly
- ECOWAS Brown Card training intensifies; reaches National Bureau Secretariat
- Politics: Police have identified the suspect in the deadly shooting in Jacksonville — here's what we know about him
- Bawumia lauds Isaac Dogboe; says he is great
- Politics: The White House was going to issue a statement praising John McCain — until Trump reportedly nixed it
- Deadly Kidnappers Kill Businessman, Abduct His Girlfriend
- "PDP Presidential Ticket Shouldn’t Be For A Man With Big Pocket"
- Bridge Linking Gombe, Adamawa, Borno Gets Completely Cut Off
- Leave Us Alone, We're Not Answerable To You - Wike government in "fraud" battle with EFCC
- Here Are Essentials That Students Need as They Prepare to Return to School
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Olubadan Celebrates 90th Birthday, Ibadan Obas Absent (Photos)
- PDP Challenges Buhari To Debate On Good Governance
- Win Or Bust For Goal-shy Sundowns In CAF Champions League
- Over 400 Former Beige Bank Staff Sacked
- Lakeside Business Centre Backs Stronger National Banks
- Ace Ankomah Shreds Menzgold
- ECOWAS Brown Card Training Intensifies; Reaches National Bureau Secretariat
- Rehabilitation Of Ghana's Railways To 'Create 750 Jobs'
- 112 New Engineers Inducted Into Ghana Institution Of Engineering
- Newspaper Headlines: Monday, August 27, 2018
- Kofi Adams, Why Won’t Discerning Ghanaians Panic Over Mahama’s Comeback?
- Re- Okoampah’s Insults On Kufuor, Agyarko
- Freight forwarders strike over Cargo Tracking Notes
- CAF seeking new hosts for 2018 AWCON after dumping Ghana
- Waasland-Beveren star Nana Ampomah fires in brace in win at Genk
- Ghana to miss out of 2019 Women's World Cup, AWCON axing affects Black Queens
- Enterprise Insurance intensifies campaign for building insurance
- Lakeside Business Centre backs stronger National banks