- PSG striker Neymar was pictured chatting to Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi
- Barcelona shared snap of former star talking to a number of Catalan squad
- 25-year-old wrote that it was a pleasure to catch up with his 'brothers'
- Brazilian moved away from Nou Camp in record-breaking £198m deal
By Will Griffee For Mailonline
Published: 11:52 EDT, 29 October 2017 | Updated: 12:13 EDT, 29 October 2017
Barcelona's once formidable attacking trio of Neymar, Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi were reunited as PSG's £198million striker caught up with his old team-mates.
The La Liga club and Neymar himself shared pictures of the homecoming on Instagram.
He added the caption: 'Those were the days, I was sharing the news with Suarez and Messi. Good to see you brothers.'
Neymar (left) caught up with old Barcelona team-mates Lionel Messi (centre) and Luis Suarez
The Brazilian posed for a picture with Messi as the duo enjoyed their reunion
The 25-year-old is now the main man in Ligue 1, helping Unai Emery's side to an early lead in the title race.
But Neymar is currently serving a suspension for a sending off which has given him some time to visit Catalunia.
No doubt Ernesto Valverde's squad had plenty to catch up on with the most expensive player of all time given his acrimonious departure from the Spanish club and change of scenery in the French capital.
The Barcelona hierarchy were known to have a fractious relationship with Neymar and his representatives so it comes as a surprise to see him welcomed back with open arms.
Plenty of fans also took to social media to criticise the player as well as the club, with many feeling a sense of betrayal from the former Santos poacher.
He has adapted rapidly to life in Paris with seven goals and five assists in the league, also helping the table-toppers to a three point advantage in Group B of the Champions League.
Neymar also shared this picture with Gerard Pique on his Instagram story
A dismissal against Marseille is the only black mark on Neymar's start to life with his new team.
He reacted angrily to a challenge from behind from Lucas Ocampos in the 87th minute and sent the Argentine winger tumbling to the ground in retribution, picking up his second yellow of the game.
The talented Sao Paulo born forward subsequently missed PSG's win over Nice but is in line to return against Angers.
No doubt the Barcelona players were grilling their former collegue about life at PSG
Most watched Sport videos
MOST READ SPORT
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Tech: Facebook just launched a standalone video app called Lasso and it's basically the exact same thing as TikTok (FB)
- Tech: California's devastating wildfires are part of an alarming trend — here's why they've gotten so much worse
- Driver who killed WASS student on Adenta highway arrested
- I never said Mahama led corrupt regime – Rawlings
- Boateng made me mature - Mellissa Satta
- Ghana defender Daniel Opare makes Sergio Ramos confession
- Kwesi Appiah has 'lost it' after Benjamin Tetteh snub - Dreams FC administrative chief
- Ghana police congratulate themselves on handling of Adentan riots
- Blame Adenta accidents on ‘decade of neglect’ - Nana Addo
- Otabil’s Central University reportedly on the verge of collapse
- You’ll die! - Ras Mubarak goes mad on Tamale radio, curses host
- Tech: Apple announces hardware issues with its iPhone X and 13-inch MacBook Pro
- Politics: The US and Japan finished their 'largest and most complex' military exercise, amid rising tensions with China
- Tech: CEO Jeff Lawson says Twilio is committing $1M to homelessness programs after Prop C passed: 'Let's get it done' (TWLO)
- Politics: While he was Jeff Sessions' top aide, Matthew Whitaker reportedly advised Trump on how he could force the DOJ to cave to his demands
- Tech: Malibu is in flames as two wildfires spread through southern California — here's what it looks like on the ground
- Strategy: Photos show the rise and fall of Black Friday
- Anas’ Number 12 video fake – Nyaho-Tamakloe
- Kotoko to face Cameroonian FA Cup champions in Confederation Cup preliminary round
- NPP gov’t didn’t prioritize completion of Adenta footbridges – Inusah Fuseini
- 'We would give Hearts of Oak a good fight' - Willie Klutse
- Finance Ministry to write off $141milion GRIDCo debt
- Hansa Rostock continues to sweat over fitness of injury-prone Phil Ofosu- Ayeh
- ‘No national service, no employment’ – Napo warns trainee teachers
- Demonstration looms on Tema motorway over deadly potholes
- Oshiomhole Battle: Buhari, Tinubu, Others Meet To Decide
- Woman R*ped By Notorious Boys In Presence Of Boyfriend
- VP Osinbajo Replies House Of Reps
- 12 Illegally Imported Exotic Cars Seized By Customs
- Six Reasons Why Oshiomhole Is In Trouble
- Son Of Ex-governor Chime Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja
- Dino Melaye and Senator Adeleke All Smiles In The Senate
- Some Give Testimony in Church After Asking Babies from Devil – Mike Bamiloye
- Libyan players set for Italy summit in fresh bid to solve crisis
- GOIL, GLICO, Teachers Fund in race for new flag-carrier
- Government secures US$250m agricultural machinery
- Barclays Bank Ghana launches Super Fans Fanzone
- This ear pimple popping video is explosive and horrifying
- Police dispute Adenta-Madina highway death toll
- Lack of footbridges on Adentan-Madina highway: Akufo-Addo blames past governments