Omega Inkoom, though a mother and a wife was said to SWING both ways–with rumours that she used to lick it down with rapper Itz Tiffany.
Anyway, Omega has been keeping it clean and living a low life–as the hot days of the WAGS seem to be over, with Amanda Afriyie Acquah having lost her important status.
During the Amanda days, there used to be this sort of social media flaunting, where the wives and girlfriends of our Ghanaian footballers, including Menage Donkor used to make unnecessary headlines on the back of their social media rivalry and offline scandals.
Though Amanda is out, Omega remains in the game, still living the expensive life in the pocket of her footballer husband who is said to have a current market rate of £850,000.
On social media, Omega Inkoom continues to flaunt her hotness and expensive lifestyle by posting numerous pictures and videos for her fans.
Today, we’ve decided to extend her reach by letting you into the world of the footballer’s wife-Omega Inkoom.
Before having babies I was very slim and then bummmmm….. Every thing changed when I got pregnant, although people always told me I look ok, I have always been self conscious with my body, It took me so many years to accept my BIG THIGHS with all these cellulites, BIG STOMACH and HEAVY BUTT with stretch marks, I decided not to filter this photo just to show that everyone has flaws but it’s up to u to accept yours and be happy. Since I accepted mine I have become more happier with myself. Love yourself However u are. Be happy, Be accepting , live life to please you not any other person, be strong, STAY POSITIVE!!!! .
My husband, my partner, my man, my friend, the father of my children, my childhood lover, my everything, I have been with you through it all, and have seen all your highs and lows, nobody will ever understand what we both share but us, your strength and courage keeps this family going,I thank God for bringing us this far, as you grow a year older today, all I seek from God is to draw you more closer to Christ and may He give you more wisdom and knowledge. May you live from Grace to Grace, may God grant you all your heart desires, Happy birthday my dearest husband!!!!! @inkoom
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- I felt unbearable pain after DNA test proved 3 kids were not mine - Odartey Lamptey
- I am afraid - Suspected police killer speaks
- Top 10 richest African footballers in 2019; Essien, Gyan, Muntari make list
- We are traumatised after witnessing killing of policemen – 13-year-old girl cries
- Prisons Service denies unfair treatment claim by Nigerian jailed 130 years
- Scandal Rocks GRA; Board Chair Grabs GH₵1.4m
- Physically challenged woman thrown onto the Streets after brother sells her house
- WAEC releases 2019 BECE results
- Commanding Officer of Police Training School pulled out
- I’m not worried; Xenophobia or not people will always go to South Africa – SA High Commissioner to Ghana
- Xenophobic attacks: Ghana urged to cut ties with South Africa
- Here are all the results of the NDC parliamentary primaries
- I regret not checking up on Junior Agogo - Derek Boateng
- Stoubos CEO, others on trial for allegedly intercepting government communication
- Video: Solomon Asante scores in Phoenix Rising win in USL
- Emmanuel Frimpong blasts "overpaid" Arsenal players Mkhitaryan, Mustafi and Xhaka
- Stop attacking police officers – Mahama
- Legon medical student ‘commits suicide’
- We're ready to die to protect Ghana – Ghana Armed Forces
- Wanted: Police release photo of Eric Kojo Duah, Buduburam cops killing suspect
- Attack on Fulanis: Burkina Faso Consulate General in Bagurugu to broker peace
- Crowd abandon mob justice, ask thief to desilt gutters at Nkrumah Circle
- Teachers ill-prepared for rushed new curriculum – Educationist
- Central Region:11 constituencies out of NDC primaries
- Halt outsourcing of mining contracts - Mine workers Union
- Western North Region set for NDC primaries
- WANTED: Eric Kojo Duah, Buduburam Cops Killing Suspect
- Kasoa Police killing: Prime suspect arrested
- Police arrests three for killing police officers at Kasoa
- Akufo-Addo ungrateful, perpetuating an unjust betrayal on Dr Busia – Nana Frema Busia
- Fans open DJ Arafat’s coffin to confirm singer's dead body (Video)
- My two wives, child are dead after ‘exposing’ 'occultic pastors' - Evangelist Dominic Appiah
- Kpone Katamanso elects Joe T
- Ayanfuri: Clash between Operation Vanguard and youth leads to death of 2
- African Games: Rose Yeboah wins gold in women’s high jump
- Ayanfuri: Operation Vanguard, Locals Clash
- 2019 BECE: Results of 19 candidates cancelled for sending mobile phones to examination hall
- 3 suspects arrested for murdered police officers at Kasoa
- Anglogold Ashanti Iduaprime Mine - Tarkwa cuts sod for construction of Six Unit Classroom Block at Awudau
- You’ll lose 2020 Polls even if you rig - Islamic Cleric drops bombshell
- NDC parliamentary primaries results
- We’re not recruiting yet – Local Government Service