On Friday, September 8, Ghana’s fastest rapper, Sarkordie launched his much-anticipated 19-track “Highest”. After the digital launch teeming crowds of well over 3000 participants gathered at the West Hills Mall on Sunday September 10 to take part in an album-signing session with the rapper.
The award-winning rapper was himself present at the Mall to sign purchased hard copies of his new album. He was ably supported by his personal Disc Jockey, DJ Mensa who showed his craft on the turntables by playing several tunes from the new album. The autograph session of the “Highest” Album saw a massive attendance from other public icons and entertainers comprising comedian DKB, Doctor Duncan, Dr. Pounds, Magnom, Medikal, StrongMan, B4Bonah, Foster Romanus, Wisa Greid and Article Wan.
The “Hand to mouth” song maker treated his fans to many songs and also took pictures with them. Also present at the event was the mother of his daughter known in public circles as Tracy Sarkcess. The Album features entertainers like Jayso, Big Narstie, Victoria Kimani, Moelogo and Spoken Word artist Suli Breaks. Nigerian acts, Korede Bello, Flavour, Jesse Jagz, Praiz and Yung L also featured in the album.
The album is believed to have climbed up to the 7th position on the iTunes world chart and has garnered an impressive number of views already on YouTube. Here are more photos from the signing session:
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Politician Accuses Policeman Of Shooting, Breaking His Leg
- We won’t accept less than N30,000 minimum wage - Labour
- 17 Grabbed For Galamsey At Nzema East
- Storekeeper Who Stole Free School Uniforms Under Investigations
- Nana Addo Set To Graduate NABCO Recruits Today
- Oti Region Presents Its Presidential Candidate For NDC Leadership Race
- State-Owned Gold Refinery Project To Create Over 1,000 Jobs
- Nzema East MCE donates furniture, shoes to schools in Municipality
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Striker Bismarck Appiah Joins Ethiopian Champions Jimma Abba Jifar FC
- 2019 AFCON Qualifier: Nigeria Beat Libya To Go Top Of Group E
- Kotoko Confirm Readiness To Re-Sign Midfielder Adjei
- Brazil Edge Past Argentina With Injury-Time Winner
- France Add To Germany's Woes As Griezmann Leads Comeback Win
- Kotoko To Engage Karela United In A Friendly
- 2019 AFCON Qualifier: Uganda Extend Group L Lead After Impressive Win Over Lesotho
- I Would Have Loved To Have Played For Kotoko – Dan Quaye
- Samudeen Ibrahim Arrives In Morocco For Raja Casablanca Switch
- 2019 AFCON Qualifier: Benin Blow Group D Wide Open With Shock Win Over Algeria
- Nigerian Actor Blossom's Wife Suffers Serious Burns After She Poured Hot Water On Her Body (Photos)
- APC, Police Colluding To Stop My Election Petition – Adeleke
- Nayorigo Primary School Lacks Furniture,Textbooks
- Father’s Scarecrow, My Sex Life And Millennials: Part I
- Gowon’s Injustice To Taiwo: Curse On Nigeria?
- Over 200 Global Food Movement Leaders and Organizations Reject "Gene Drives"
- Support Local Contractors - Alhaji PMC Urges Gov’t
- Namibian Delegation In Ghana To Strengthen Trade Relations
- Can A Fig Tree Produce Olives?
- Free SHS: Double Track To Run For 6 Years – MP
- Highlighting 1M Job Losses Without Corresponding Gains: An Illustrative Case Of Intellectual Dishonesty?
- Somalia Needs True Freedom, Peace And Progress
- Abdul Razak Feels Disappointed For Not Given The Opportunity To Coach A National Team
- SHOCKING: Black Stars Management Member Demanded 20,000 Euros From Elvis Manu To Help Him Get A Call-Up - Arhinful Reveals
- Ghana Hosts West African Zone One Triathlon Championship 11th November
- Kasim Nuhu Set To Return For TSG Hoffenheim Ahead Of FC Nuremberg Clash
- Prisoner Whose Surgery Bills Were Paid By Christian Atsu Dies
- Callum Hudson-Odoi Captains, Scores As England U-19 Thrash Macedonia
- Aduana Stars Chief Says It’s Premature For Normalisation Committee To Meet The Media
- 2019 AFCON Qualifier: Senegal Secure Qualification In Group A After Slim Win At Sudan
- Watch Sister Derby beg Medikal not to leave
- APO: British High Commissioner's speech at UK-Ghana Investment Summit
- Tech: Canada has officially legalized marijuana for all adults