1. 2 medium-size oxtails, or 1 head of goat cut into 2-inch pieces
2. 1 tablespoon flour
3. 1 teaspoon tenderizer (optional)
4. 1/4 cup cooking oil
5. 1 teaspoon rosemary
6. 2 tablespoons tomato paste
7. salt and pepper to taste
8. Dash of chili powder (optional
) 9. 1 medium Onion, chopped
10. 4 carrot sticks, cut into 2-inch pieces
11. 2 cups water
Season oxtail with tenderizer, rosemary, salt, and pepper, and I tablespoon of the onions.
Add 1 cup of the water and cook slowly for I hour in a pot with a tight-fitting lid.
In a skillet, brown flour in oil, then add remaining onions, tomato paste, and chili powder.
Cook for 10 minutes. Add carrot sticks. Pour sauce over cooked meat, cover again, and simmer for another hour.
Stir constantly to avoid sticking. Serves 4 Cooking time: 2 hours