Detroit, MI | A 17-year-old teenager is now lying in critical condition at the Detroit Medical Center after he was believed to be attempting a holdup at the Detroit Liberty Bank and was shot at twelve times by police officers.
Jamal Freeman was brutally beaten by six police officers after trying to flee the scene until he surrendered and was arrested six blocks away report officials.
The 17-year-old, that miraculously survived the salvo of gunshots, currently lies in an artificially induced comatic state and has now officially been cleared of all charges of bank robbery.
Camera footage showed that the young man was apparently in full erection while waiting in line and thus confused the bank teller in thinking he was concealing a weapon in his pants.
” He reached for something in his pants, I thought it was a gun ”
Bank teller, Sandy Heinrich, immediately pushed the alarm button which brought the intervention of two security guards and eventually six police officers only minutes later
Persecuted because he’s black
His mother, Jennabelle Freeman, says her son is a victim of racist discrimination and that all this would not have happened if he had been white.
“Of course black people have larger penises, it ain’t no freakin’ reason to shoot at them,” she told reporters in tears.
“Jamal has always had a very, very large penis, even when he was just a kid, his dad had even nicknamed him the Big Black Boa” she recalls, in despair.
“Never would I have thought he would get harmed in any way because of this,” she said.
Eyewitness testimony and camera footage inside the bank clearly attest to the fact that the teenager had been “sturdily manipulating his penis with both of his hands” on the scene corroborated officials.
Although no weapons were found on the suspect, officials have confirmed that charges for public indecency could still be pressed against him.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Zoomlion: Free SHS gets massive fumigation and pest control boost
- Energy Sector: Looming fuel crisis: petroleum tanker drivers to strike on Monday
- Why Ooni of Ife Did Not Vote Yesterday In Osun Election
- Dangerous Flood: Monarch weeps as town go under water
- You Have My Blessings - IBB assures Tambuwal
- Comedian Bovi Surprises Wife with A Benz for Her 30th Birthday
- Rivers 2019: Three Friends In Serious Battle
- Pregnant Woman Give Birth At Delta IDP’s Camp
- Osinbajo Says No Discrimination In Buhari’s Administration
- Police, Others Praised For Professional Conduct In Osun Poll
- Comedian AY Clears The Air On His "Incentive Comment" About D'band & Wife
- Tinunu Ignores Meeting To Take 'Final' Decision On Ambode
- Fire Guts Big Factory In Ondo, Destroys N100m Equipment
- Relief items donated to flood victims in the north by Government
- But Nkrumah Was Not a Peaceful Man
- Otchere-Darko’s Comment Was Right on Target This Time Around
- Parasitic and Irrelevant: The University Vice Chancellor
- Nzema East MCE donates school sandals to schools
- Dealing With Male Infertility-The Case Of Quantity And Quality(part 1)
- Dealing With Male Infertility-The Case Of Quantity And Quality (part 2)
- Four killed in torrential Tunisia rains: ministry
- OPINION: Ghana’s phantom economy: My open letter to Ghanaians from Oxford
- ‘Double track’ teacher applicants to write aptitude test Friday Sept 28
- Domelevo 'is being a judge in his own court' - Afenyo-Markin
- EOCO’s lack of commitment to probe BOST worrying – Senyo Hosi
- Girl Smarts: Kate Hudson’s fabletics line looks like this in real life
- Guy Smarts: How many calories do you burn while you sleep?
- Odd Enough: Is it acceptable to shave on public transportation?
- Sports: Anthony Joshua overcomes a broken nose to knock out Alexander Povetkin — and it now sets up a winner-takes-all fight with Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury
- NPP General Secretary: We need not less than 40 years to transform Ghana- John Boadu says
- Time Out: Osu ranked among coolest neighbourhoods in the world
- Osun Decides: INEC Planning To Declare Election Inconclusive?
- Prince Kazeem Eletu Odibo Empowers His PRO With Cash As She Adds Another Years
- Saraki Warns INEC On Osun Election: "We're Watching You"
- Controversial StarTimes Deal: I Suspect Akufo–Addo Compromised – MP
- Four killed in torrential Tunisia rains
- Canada Cannabis Stocks See Mood Swings
- 2018 Garden And Flower Show To Champion Green Ghana
- African Development Bank Woos Canadian Businesses To Invest In Africa
- African Leaders Must Place Premium On AU
- GES/NTC Should Stop Preying On The Vulnerability Of Poor Job Seekers
- Kasali’s Africa: A Novel By Feyisayo Anjorin