Detroit, MI | A 17-year-old teenager is now lying in critical condition at the Detroit Medical Center after he was believed to be attempting a holdup at the Detroit Liberty Bank and was shot at twelve times by police officers.
Jamal Freeman was brutally beaten by six police officers after trying to flee the scene until he surrendered and was arrested six blocks away report officials.
The 17-year-old, that miraculously survived the salvo of gunshots, currently lies in an artificially induced comatic state and has now officially been cleared of all charges of bank robbery.
Camera footage showed that the young man was apparently in full erection while waiting in line and thus confused the bank teller in thinking he was concealing a weapon in his pants.
” He reached for something in his pants, I thought it was a gun ”
Bank teller, Sandy Heinrich, immediately pushed the alarm button which brought the intervention of two security guards and eventually six police officers only minutes later
Persecuted because he’s black
His mother, Jennabelle Freeman, says her son is a victim of racist discrimination and that all this would not have happened if he had been white.
“Of course black people have larger penises, it ain’t no freakin’ reason to shoot at them,” she told reporters in tears.
“Jamal has always had a very, very large penis, even when he was just a kid, his dad had even nicknamed him the Big Black Boa” she recalls, in despair.
“Never would I have thought he would get harmed in any way because of this,” she said.
Eyewitness testimony and camera footage inside the bank clearly attest to the fact that the teenager had been “sturdily manipulating his penis with both of his hands” on the scene corroborated officials.
Although no weapons were found on the suspect, officials have confirmed that charges for public indecency could still be pressed against him.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Sports Tourism: Golf, More Than Just A Game
- Commemorating Alhaji Aliu Mahama: Six Years On
- NDC Congress: Vote For Women Candidates - WiLDAF Ghana To NDC Delegates
- The Disgruntled Former Prime Minister
- Kufuor Calls On Investors To Support Young Entrepreneurs
- Mark Of Excellence: NCC Chairman Congratulates Channel VAS Founder For Company’s Growth
- Mortuary Workers Call Off Strike
- NDC Polls: Ako Gunn kicks against NEC's decision of appointing communication officers from 2021
- NDC Polls: Action Youth for John Mahama descends heavily on Ofosu Ampofo
- Health Minister Cuts Sod For Construction Of Bogoso District Hospital
- Wayne Rooney To Be England Captain During Farewell Appearance
- 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: Black Stars Gears Up Ahead Of Ethiopia Clash [PICTURES]
- Manchester United Rekindle Interest In Jerome Boateng
- Ghanaian Midfielder Koby Arthur Scores Winner For Macclesfield FC In Checkatrade Trophy
- Joe Dodoo Bags Brace For Blackpool In Checkatrade Trophy Win Over Accrington Stanley
- Ghanaian Duo Asante, Awako To Work Under Rick Schantz At Phoenix Rising
- Joe Dodoo bags brace for Blackpool
- Politics: Theresa May suffers more resignations as Esther McVey resigns over May's Brexit deal
- MTN Heroes of Change season 5 launched, winner takes home GHC 100k
- APO: Merck Foundation announces the winners for their “Merck Diabetes Award” to mark “World Diabetes Day 2018”
- Budget 2019: Prioritise job creation, poverty reduction – GN Research
- APO: Triple win for African rugby on the global stage
- Lifestyle: The 13 biggest mistakes you're making on dating apps — and how to stop
- Journalist interdicted for blackmailing ECG boss GH¢5m
- Ex-UBS trader Kweku Adoboli arrives in Ghana
- 5 signs of a weak man in a relationship
- Yinka Ayefele's Music House Being Reconstructed By Govt.
- What The DSS Report Revealed About Oshiomhole
- Comedienne Helen Paul Shows Her Beautiful Family
- Popular Channels TV Anchor, Maupe Ogun Gives Birth In US
- Married Man Taking Care Of Me Has Infected Me With HIV – Lagos Lady Cries Out
- 2019 Budget: Office Of Special Prosecutor Gets GHS180m
- Ghana Is Moving Forward Under This Gov’t – Ken Ofori Atta
- 92% Of DKM Claims Paid – Ofori Atta
- 2019 Budget: Ken Ofori Atta Admits Hardships In Ghana
- 2018 Golden Baobab Prize Judges Announced
- End of Eritrea sanctions no guarantee of reforms
- Concerns mount for French hostage as Mali peace deal under scrutiny
- Marie-Antoinette's jewels sell for 18 times estimated price
- High five: James rises on the all-time scoring list
- Expectations From Ghanaians On 2019 Budget
- 2019 CAF U23 Cup Of Nations Qualifiers: Kenya Win Big; Uganda Edge South Sudan