The Founder and Leader of the International Godsway Church, Angel Bishop Daniel Obinim who ordered his congregation to bring their used underwears, panties, boxer shorts and brassieres is in the news again.
This time, the Angel of God during church service collected and burnt the used panties for a spiritual direction.
In a video, the controversial man of God is heard asking members to meet him at his Tema Community nine branch to come along with their use panties as it was a directive from God.
He said "God said Tuesday, if you are coming to the Tema Church bring your brazier or panties if you are woman. Tie them in a polythene bag because we are going to burn them…..it must be used ones that is the vision of God. If you are a man bring one used singlet and boxer shorts. If you want to do it for your ward or spouse do same. God has directed me to that this in Tema only. He revealed to me that when you do that…. if I burn them it will erase your poverty, bachelors and spinsters will marry and those with all sorts of burdens will be free.
"All those who have challenges will have them resolved. As I speak with you God is still watching me…..see, see, see the way he is watching me with the corner of his eyes."
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- BREAKING: CBN Revokes Skye Bank’s License
- Two Men Fight Over Who'll Sit At Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos
- How People React To Adebayo Shittu Skipping NYSC
- Why PDP Lost In 2015 But Will Win In 2019 – Kwankwaso
- Desperate search for missing after deadly Lake Victoria disaster
- Saraki Received By Crowd As He Arrives Port Harcourt (Photos)
- See African Country Where Father Is President & His Son Is The Vice President
- Beautiful Lady Becomes Speaker Of FUTO Legislature
- Dino Melaye Gets A Boost As PDP Aspirant Steps Down For Him
- Moroccan migrants risk it all to reach Europe
- As We Had Founders Of Ghana So We Have Demolishers Of Ghana
- Time For Ghana's Leaders And Media Professionals To Be As Bold As President Nkrumah Was - If The Ghana-Beyond-Aid Is To Ever Materialise
- Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah: The Idea And Strength Of Africa’s Independence
- Time To Join The Movement That Ends Poverty
- Akuffo-Addo’s Appointees Mustn’t Give Ghanaians Reason To Repeat The 2008 Catastrophic Mistake(I)
- Tinubu As Godfather Atiku Or Saraki As President Is Chin-Bian
- Dreadful Pharmaceutical Corruption In The Netherlands Style
- Why Ghana Is Under The Yoke Of Economic Oppression
- Fear and anger as cholera strikes again in Zimbabwe
- Kotoko CEO Pays Working Visit To Alhaji Lamin, Serebour Boateng
- Kotoko Management Informed South African Embassy To Deny Me A Visa - Paa Kwesi Fabin Reveals
- First 1000 Finishers Of Millennium Marathon To Receive Special Prizes
- Top Female Officials To Serve As Mentors For Female National Teams
- Dr Afriyie Appointed To Chair National Anti-Doping Committee (NADC)
- Madam Elizabeth Sackey To Chair Gt. Accra Venue LOC
- Girl Smarts: Carmen Electra just posed nude at 46 and damn she looks good
- Health Tips: What is protein water and should you be drinking it?
- Tech: Google's ex-CEO Eric Schmidt says the internet will split in two by 2028
- Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Day: Today remains Founder's Day- Mahama maintains
- Lifestyle: American Airlines threatens to make people pay for a whole new flight if they want to change the time
- Finance: British politician pledges to break up "cartel" of big four accounting firms in radical overhaul
- Battle for The Goat: K.P Boateng settles the Ronaldo vs Messi debate
- Marching Orders: These are the most infamous red cards in football history
- Free Economy: Ghana ranked among countries with lowest government integrity
- Politics: Theresa May's leadership is in crisis after being humiliated by EU leaders
- Watch: Lord Paper finally drops new video “Fa Me Ye”
- Finance: A senior Deutsche Bank banker told management the bank should break itself up (DB)
- Fuel Prices: Amewu's fuel comments shows his incompetence - NDC MP
- Jesus Practiced Hospitality (Without a "House") and Generosity (Without a "Salary")
- New Kano State Deputy Governor Resumes Office
- A pupil killed, eight injured in a gory accident in Ellembelle
- 12 killed, 14 wounded in Mozambique jihadist attacks: source