Affection is a gentle feeling of fondness and likeness. This is one of the major needs of every woman.If you want your relationship to last, you have to make your woman happy.
Here are the few ways you can show her affection.
1. Words: Words have creative and destructive ability. You can channel your words rightly by letting your woman know how much she means to you. Women are moved by words. Just tell them those sweet lovely words that will elevate their spirit, and get them in the mood. You will be the first to reap the benefits.
2. Gifts: Giving is a sign of appreciation. When you give her gifts, you are expressing how much value you place on her. Women appreciate surprise gifts. Get her a card, with words that express how much you love her. Please don’t do cheap cards and handkerchiefs. Lol!
3. Touching: S-xual and Non-s-xual touch eases stress for a woman, unlike the guy who goes for the “main dive.” She feels appreciated when you hug her, hold her hands, run your hands through her hair or even give her a pat on the back. Staring at her with a mischievous smile can just make her day. It could pay off later at night you know.
4. Time: Spend time with her, and she will really appreciate you for that. Women sometimes just want to be cuddled and heard.
5. Actions: Help her with the chores. Fix up stuff for her and run errands. Guy, you’ll not have to beg when the lights go off.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Amewu unsure of new ECG owners
- CAF Confederation Cup: Race For Knockout Stage Heats Up
- 12 Exciting Talents In Europe With African Heritage
- These 5 car companies are owned by Africans and giving international brands a run for their money
- My ex-staff now hawks tiger nuts; it breaks my heart – UT’s Amoabeng
- 6 alternative ways to celebrate Ghana’s Independence Day
- EOCO to probe US $178 million contract to KelniGVG and Global Voice Group
- DCE Donates 100 bags Of Cement To Logba Tota Community For Tourist Info Centre
- Man Kills Wife, Attempts Suicide At Ashaiman
- If There's Anyone Who Disgraced The Presidency, Then It Is Kennedy Agyapong
- Those 13 months in jail were the most difficult period of my life - Kotoko star Kwame Bonsu
- Ghanaians descend heavily on Anas following Sannie Daara legal knockout in human rights suit
- Meet the security guard who took bullet for Nkrumah in an attempted assassination in 1964
- Shutdown Multi Credit Savings And Loans,Yaa Asantewaa Rural Bank in Kumasi- CVM To BoG
- Tottenham: Doubts Over Team Mentality Will Remain Until They Win Trophy, Says Lee Dixon
- NDC has elected 'bloody' flagbearer - David Prah
- GN Savings to pay salary arrears of government employees, Zoomlion workers, Pensioners – CEO
- We Don’t Begrudge Techiman, Whether Capital Or Not Nkoranza Will Develop ─Group
- Dr. Da Costa Applauds Gov’t over New Ambulances
- Chief Imam In London
- Ayawaso Probe: 30 Persons Conveyed To Brempong’s House To Distribute Food
- Macron Calls For France-Italy Ties To Be Mended
- Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru may replace Godwin Emefiele as CBN Governor
- Ozil Ready To Frustrate Arsenal
- Family of late cop exposes Mahama over video showed to diplomats
- Work progressing on N4 footbridges
- Ayawaso Probe: Eye Witness Confesses To Being An Ex-Militia
- Gen. Mosquito, Ofosu-Ampofo, Ponkoh, run for cover as NDC meeting turns bloody
- Eric Bekoe Faces Prince Tagoe…In A Special Kotoko-Hearts Clash
- Police Mad At NPP – Says NDC
- Effutu branch of GHAPS marks 2019 week celebration
- More Car Assembly Plants Coming
- Multimedia Grabs Top Sports Host
- Two of three bank mergers confirmed
- Ofosu-Ampofo was never clear-headed, sober enough to lead the NDC – Gyampo
- Swedru Girls' Model Junior High School inaugurated
- These 5 fuel stations have decreased their fuel prices despite the weak performance of the Ghanaian cedi
- “Kotoko will qualify” - Sarfo Gyamfi
- Sissala East Patrons Review BECE Results After Poor Performance
- Student Counsellors of UEW canvass support in the fight against Hepatitis B
- How Deputy Commissioner of Police Escaped Being Beheaded During Presidential Election
- UBA group launches full banking operations in the UK