Sometimes, a story emerges on the Internet that, true or not, is too good not to pass around to everyone you know.
This is on of those stories…
Written by a jaded ex-husband, it details a glorious act of revenge taken on a lying, cheating wife upon the discovery of her affair with another man.
The hubby wanted to “discover” the affair in a way that would scar his soon-to-be ex-wife for life — and so, on her birthday and with the help of unsuspecting friends and family, he did just that.
She got exactly what she’d asked for.
Unfortunately, what happened after remains unknown, but judging by the husband’s gleeful storytelling, everything turned out exactly as he’d hoped.
Here’s the story:
So I had a feeling she was cheating, as she set off a lot of red flags. Constantly laughing and smiling when texting, saying it was just her mother when I asked. Needing to stay late every night after work. When I’d call in her co-workers said she left hours ago.
When I asked her what was going on she’d laugh it off and say it was just something they did to each other at the office all the time.
The last straw when I knew something was definitely up was when she went out ‘to get milk’ at 11:30 at night and didn’t come back until 2 in the morning.
Now if there are any words of wisdom I can pass on to others in all my years of experience, it’s if you think your significant other is cheating, hire a private investigator.
They’re good at what they do and they will get some evidence that really helps in the later divorce.
Fast-track to her birthday, several months down the road. Now I know what you’re thinking, why the hell did I wait months before I confronted her and did it really need to be on her birthday?
The answer to the first question is I wanted as much evidence as possible to hand off to my lawyer, as well as time to make arrangements to find a new place to live, etc. The answer to your second question is – of course it had to be on her birthday.
You see, after asking her what she wanted to do on her birthday this year she was rather insistent (sic) on me going out of town with my friends as she just had to work anyways and didn’t want to be reminded she was aging.
So I know something is up and after finding a bottle of champagne and two glasses hidden in my closet something in me snaps. So I do what any sensible man would have done.
I leave and go to my friends house pretending like I am going out of town. While there I call up her mother, father, sister and several of her friends.
I tell them how I want to give her a big surprise by sneaking into our room with party streamers, kazoos and a big cake with candles. Sounds fun, right?! Well, boy was it.
I had everyone meet me outside our apartment at 8:30 in the morning. We all pile in the elevator (about 8 of us in total); her mother is holding the cake and I’m reminding everyone to be as quiet as they can be.
I put my key in and unlock the door; we all sneak in and make our way down the hall towards the bedroom. Each holding a kazoo and her mom holding the cake grinning from ear to ear.
Well as I throw open the door, we all yell surprise!
But the surprise was on us and there was my wife, b**t unclothed with her lover staring at us wide eyed. Mom drops the cake, sister screams, father begins to shout.
I pretend like I’m horrified to which her friends try to push everyone out while yelling at her. My wife, excuse me, ex-wife is sobbing and screaming how could I while the lover is desperately trying to put his pants on while running out of the place.
Needless to say, it was one of the best birthday presents I have ever given.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Eyeing the White House: The Democratic Field
- NDC presidential election slated for 23rd February 2019
- National Cathedral: Public Concerns Will Be Address – Duncan Williams
- Mistletoe is actually a tree-killing parasite — here's how it became a Christmas icon
- ‘I invest Ghc760,000 all lock inside, if President Akufo-Addo no speak we go die’ – Menzgold customer
- Implement UN conventions on refugee status - Sam George
- Christian Atsu is weakest link in Newcastle United shirt - Fans rating
- Why red and green are the colors of Christmas
- EC sets Januay 31, 2019 for Ayawaso West by-election
- Christmas Greetings To You All
- Obasanjo: It's Our Responsibility To Work For Peace In Nigeria
- Shock As Nigerian Man Dies 3 Weeks To His Wedding
- Musician Continue To Play His Guitar As Doctors Operate On His Brain (Photo)
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- We Need Money To Celebrate Christmas - Lagos Bank Robbers
- Late Alex Badeh's Killers Release His Kidnapped Friend
- Powerful trio cast a shadow over Congo poll
- BRING IT ON!: Kotoko-Sharks Proves Ghanaians Are Ready For Regular Football
- Stephen Appiah Receives Condolence From Fenerbahce After Losing Mum
- Christmas: Let us pay attention to the next good – Rev Opuni-Frimpong
- Christians celebrate Christmas today
- Ghanaians ‘have everything to celebrate’ this Christmas – NPP
- Akwa Ibom Finally Approve Big Stadium For Buhari
- Robbers Kill OAU Student For Refusing To Surrender iPhone
- President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians
- Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife In Lagos
- Nigeria resolves $8 bln row with MTN
- All Set For Cabic Christmas Eve Fight Night Boxing at Bukom Boxing Arena
- Jessie Lartey Commends Boxing Ghana
- Thomas Partey denies being unhappy at Atletico Madrid
- Be careful corruption doesn't ‘kill’ your Government – IMANI warns Akufo-Addo
- Summer Hills Estates: Where we call home
- LIVESTREAMING: Badwam on Adom TV
- EC sets date for Ayawaso West-Wuogon by-election
- CBN, MTN resolve forex repatriation issue as MTN agrees to pay $52.6 million
- 5 things to remove from your wedding budget in 2018
- 4 signs of a bad girlfriend
- 4 signs your girlfriend is a marriage material
- Ghana Revenue Authority to auction forfeited cars and goods on Dec 27
- Former Black Stars captain, Stephen Appiah, writes an emotional tribute to late mother
- Oti Referendum: Police intercept guns, ammunition
- 'Live a Live That Reflects Christ Nature' - Church of Pentecost