Sometimes, a story emerges on the Internet that, true or not, is too good not to pass around to everyone you know.
This is on of those stories…
Written by a jaded ex-husband, it details a glorious act of revenge taken on a lying, cheating wife upon the discovery of her affair with another man.
The hubby wanted to “discover” the affair in a way that would scar his soon-to-be ex-wife for life — and so, on her birthday and with the help of unsuspecting friends and family, he did just that.
She got exactly what she’d asked for.
Unfortunately, what happened after remains unknown, but judging by the husband’s gleeful storytelling, everything turned out exactly as he’d hoped.
Here’s the story:
So I had a feeling she was cheating, as she set off a lot of red flags. Constantly laughing and smiling when texting, saying it was just her mother when I asked. Needing to stay late every night after work. When I’d call in her co-workers said she left hours ago.
When I asked her what was going on she’d laugh it off and say it was just something they did to each other at the office all the time.
The last straw when I knew something was definitely up was when she went out ‘to get milk’ at 11:30 at night and didn’t come back until 2 in the morning.
Now if there are any words of wisdom I can pass on to others in all my years of experience, it’s if you think your significant other is cheating, hire a private investigator.
They’re good at what they do and they will get some evidence that really helps in the later divorce.
Fast-track to her birthday, several months down the road. Now I know what you’re thinking, why the hell did I wait months before I confronted her and did it really need to be on her birthday?
The answer to the first question is I wanted as much evidence as possible to hand off to my lawyer, as well as time to make arrangements to find a new place to live, etc. The answer to your second question is – of course it had to be on her birthday.
You see, after asking her what she wanted to do on her birthday this year she was rather insistent (sic) on me going out of town with my friends as she just had to work anyways and didn’t want to be reminded she was aging.
So I know something is up and after finding a bottle of champagne and two glasses hidden in my closet something in me snaps. So I do what any sensible man would have done.
I leave and go to my friends house pretending like I am going out of town. While there I call up her mother, father, sister and several of her friends.
I tell them how I want to give her a big surprise by sneaking into our room with party streamers, kazoos and a big cake with candles. Sounds fun, right?! Well, boy was it.
I had everyone meet me outside our apartment at 8:30 in the morning. We all pile in the elevator (about 8 of us in total); her mother is holding the cake and I’m reminding everyone to be as quiet as they can be.
I put my key in and unlock the door; we all sneak in and make our way down the hall towards the bedroom. Each holding a kazoo and her mom holding the cake grinning from ear to ear.
Well as I throw open the door, we all yell surprise!
But the surprise was on us and there was my wife, b**t unclothed with her lover staring at us wide eyed. Mom drops the cake, sister screams, father begins to shout.
I pretend like I’m horrified to which her friends try to push everyone out while yelling at her. My wife, excuse me, ex-wife is sobbing and screaming how could I while the lover is desperately trying to put his pants on while running out of the place.
Needless to say, it was one of the best birthday presents I have ever given.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Amewu unsure of new ECG owners
- CAF Confederation Cup: Race For Knockout Stage Heats Up
- 12 Exciting Talents In Europe With African Heritage
- These 5 car companies are owned by Africans and giving international brands a run for their money
- My ex-staff now hawks tiger nuts; it breaks my heart – UT’s Amoabeng
- 6 alternative ways to celebrate Ghana’s Independence Day
- EOCO to probe US $178 million contract to KelniGVG and Global Voice Group
- DCE Donates 100 bags Of Cement To Logba Tota Community For Tourist Info Centre
- Man Kills Wife, Attempts Suicide At Ashaiman
- Ghanaians descend heavily on Anas following Sannie Daara legal knockout in human rights suit
- If There's Anyone Who Disgraced The Presidency, Then It Is Kennedy Agyapong
- Those 13 months in jail were the most difficult period of my life - Kotoko star Kwame Bonsu
- Meet the security guard who took bullet for Nkrumah in an attempted assassination in 1964
- Tottenham: Doubts Over Team Mentality Will Remain Until They Win Trophy, Says Lee Dixon
- Shutdown Multi Credit Savings And Loans,Yaa Asantewaa Rural Bank in Kumasi- CVM To BoG
- Dr. Da Costa Applauds Gov’t over New Ambulances
- Ozil Ready To Frustrate Arsenal
- GN Savings to pay salary arrears of government employees, Zoomlion workers, Pensioners – CEO
- NDC has elected 'bloody' flagbearer - David Prah
- Macron Calls For France-Italy Ties To Be Mended
- Ayawaso Probe: 30 Persons Conveyed To Brempong’s House To Distribute Food
- How Deputy Commissioner of Police Escaped Being Beheaded During Presidential Election
- Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru may replace Godwin Emefiele as CBN Governor
- Gen. Mosquito, Ofosu-Ampofo, Ponkoh, run for cover as NDC meeting turns bloody
- Chief Imam In London
- Work progressing on N4 footbridges
- Eric Bekoe Faces Prince Tagoe…In A Special Kotoko-Hearts Clash
- Police Mad At NPP – Says NDC
- Effutu branch of GHAPS marks 2019 week celebration
- Ayawaso Probe: Eye Witness Confesses To Being An Ex-Militia
- UBA group launches full banking operations in the UK
- Swedru Girls' Model Junior High School inaugurated
- Multimedia Grabs Top Sports Host
- Student Counsellors of UEW canvass support in the fight against Hepatitis B
- More Car Assembly Plants Coming
- These 5 fuel stations have decreased their fuel prices despite the weak performance of the Ghanaian cedi
- Sissala East Patrons Review BECE Results After Poor Performance
- Two of three bank mergers confirmed
- Ofosu-Ampofo was never clear-headed, sober enough to lead the NDC – Gyampo
- “Kotoko will qualify” - Sarfo Gyamfi
- Hohoe schools observe Ghana's 62nd independence anniversary
- Ghana needs professional Police to ensure peace - Mrs Sackey