One thing to know is that, having s-x will never change you as a person…..
Getting disvirgined should be handled as a big deal. You really don’t want to face regret a few hours, days or years after losing it, which is why it’s best you wait until you are totally ready. One thing to know is that, having s-x will never change you as a person and several others things about your relationship status will never change after you lose your virginity.
Holly Riordan of All Women Stalk lists a few things that never changes about you after having s-x for the first time:
Your body: If you haven’t already broken your hymen by playing sports, then your “cherry is going to pop” when you have s-x for the first #time. However, other than that, your #body isn’t going to change at all. Your vagina acts like a rubber band, so it isn’t going to become loose after you have s-x. Your body will #look the same as it always did, so there’s no reason to be afraid of “ruining” it.
Your relationship status: You should never sleep with someone in the hopes that they’ll end up dating you after the fact. Unfortunately, some #men are only interested in s-x. While sleeping with a guy could potentially change your #relationship, it probably won’t. So don’t assume that he’ll suddenly love you if you take your clothes off for him. If he doesn’t like you before you sleep together, he won’t like you after you sleep together.
Your value: You might’ve been taught that pure women are more valuable than s-xually active #women. However, losing your virginity doesn’t make you more or less attractive, and it certainly doesn’t make you more or less valuable. You’re still the same person, so your value hasn’t gone up or down.
The way others view you: You’re not going to be shunned by society after having s-x. You’re not going to become the most popular kid in school after having s-x, either. After all, no one will even know that you’re s-xually active unless you or your #partner tells them. That means you’ll be viewed the same way as you always were.
Your feelings: After you have s-x with someone, your feelings for them probably won’t change. If anything, they’ll end up becoming more intense. So if you want to sleep with a #guy in order to get over him, it’s not a great idea. If you liked him before you had s-x, you’ll only end up liking him even more after you have s-x.
Your morals: As long as you’re completely ready (and old enough) to deal with the repercussions of having s-x, you shouldn’t feel bad about losing your virginity. Being s-xually active doesn’t mean that you’re immoral. Stealing, cheating, and using drugs are all worse crimes. If having mature, protected s-x is the worst thing that you’re doing, you can give yourself a pat on the back.
Your personality: Having s-x might boost your confidence, but it’s not going to change you into an entirely different person. You’re still you. So don’t expect your life to change after sleeping with someone. For the most part, #things will stay exactly the same as they always were.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Eyeing the White House: The Democratic Field
- NDC presidential election slated for 23rd February 2019
- Premium Passport Application Center Set Up To Enable Ghanaians Acquire Passports In A Short Period
- President Akufo-Addo says he's looking forward to 2019 with a "sense of hope and optimism"
- National Cathedral: Public Concerns Will Be Address – Duncan Williams
- Gov't Has The Power To Confiscate Assets Of Menzgold - Ato Forson
- Two Ghanaians Wants Injunction Placed On Referendum For New Regions
- Electoral Commission Sets January 31, 2019 For Ayawaso West Wuogon Bye-Election
- Ghana Revenue Authority To Auction Forfeited Cars And Goods Dec 27 To Mop-Up Revenue
- Stephen Appiah Gets Special Birthday Message From Juventus
- Mistletoe is actually a tree-killing parasite — here's how it became a Christmas icon
- Signs of better and brighter tomorrow very clear- Akufo-Addo says in Christmas message
- ‘I invest Ghc760,000 all lock inside, if President Akufo-Addo no speak we go die’ – Menzgold customer
- Implement UN conventions on refugee status - Sam George
- Christian Atsu is weakest link in Newcastle United shirt - Fans rating
- Why red and green are the colors of Christmas
- EC sets Januay 31, 2019 for Ayawaso West by-election
- Christmas Greetings To You All
- Obasanjo: It's Our Responsibility To Work For Peace In Nigeria
- Shock As Nigerian Man Dies 3 Weeks To His Wedding
- Musician Continue To Play His Guitar As Doctors Operate On His Brain (Photo)
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- We Need Money To Celebrate Christmas - Lagos Bank Robbers
- Late Alex Badeh's Killers Release His Kidnapped Friend
- Powerful trio cast a shadow over Congo poll
- BRING IT ON!: Kotoko-Sharks Proves Ghanaians Are Ready For Regular Football
- Stephen Appiah Receives Condolence From Fenerbahce After Losing Mum
- Christmas: Let us pay attention to the next good – Rev Opuni-Frimpong
- Christians celebrate Christmas today
- Ghanaians ‘have everything to celebrate’ this Christmas – NPP
- Akwa Ibom Finally Approve Big Stadium For Buhari
- Robbers Kill OAU Student For Refusing To Surrender iPhone
- President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians
- Drunk BRT Driver Flees After Knocking Down Naval Officer’s Wife In Lagos
- Nigeria resolves $8 bln row with MTN
- All Set For Cabic Christmas Eve Fight Night Boxing at Bukom Boxing Arena
- Jessie Lartey Commends Boxing Ghana
- Thomas Partey denies being unhappy at Atletico Madrid
- Be careful corruption doesn't ‘kill’ your Government – IMANI warns Akufo-Addo
- Summer Hills Estates: Where we call home
- LIVESTREAMING: Badwam on Adom TV
- EC sets date for Ayawaso West-Wuogon by-election