One thing to know is that, having s-x will never change you as a person…..
Getting disvirgined should be handled as a big deal. You really don’t want to face regret a few hours, days or years after losing it, which is why it’s best you wait until you are totally ready. One thing to know is that, having s-x will never change you as a person and several others things about your relationship status will never change after you lose your virginity.
Holly Riordan of All Women Stalk lists a few things that never changes about you after having s-x for the first time:
Your body: If you haven’t already broken your hymen by playing sports, then your “cherry is going to pop” when you have s-x for the first #time. However, other than that, your #body isn’t going to change at all. Your vagina acts like a rubber band, so it isn’t going to become loose after you have s-x. Your body will #look the same as it always did, so there’s no reason to be afraid of “ruining” it.
Your relationship status: You should never sleep with someone in the hopes that they’ll end up dating you after the fact. Unfortunately, some #men are only interested in s-x. While sleeping with a guy could potentially change your #relationship, it probably won’t. So don’t assume that he’ll suddenly love you if you take your clothes off for him. If he doesn’t like you before you sleep together, he won’t like you after you sleep together.
Your value: You might’ve been taught that pure women are more valuable than s-xually active #women. However, losing your virginity doesn’t make you more or less attractive, and it certainly doesn’t make you more or less valuable. You’re still the same person, so your value hasn’t gone up or down.
The way others view you: You’re not going to be shunned by society after having s-x. You’re not going to become the most popular kid in school after having s-x, either. After all, no one will even know that you’re s-xually active unless you or your #partner tells them. That means you’ll be viewed the same way as you always were.
Your feelings: After you have s-x with someone, your feelings for them probably won’t change. If anything, they’ll end up becoming more intense. So if you want to sleep with a #guy in order to get over him, it’s not a great idea. If you liked him before you had s-x, you’ll only end up liking him even more after you have s-x.
Your morals: As long as you’re completely ready (and old enough) to deal with the repercussions of having s-x, you shouldn’t feel bad about losing your virginity. Being s-xually active doesn’t mean that you’re immoral. Stealing, cheating, and using drugs are all worse crimes. If having mature, protected s-x is the worst thing that you’re doing, you can give yourself a pat on the back.
Your personality: Having s-x might boost your confidence, but it’s not going to change you into an entirely different person. You’re still you. So don’t expect your life to change after sleeping with someone. For the most part, #things will stay exactly the same as they always were.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- Amewu unsure of new ECG owners
- CAF Confederation Cup: Race For Knockout Stage Heats Up
- 12 Exciting Talents In Europe With African Heritage
- These 5 car companies are owned by Africans and giving international brands a run for their money
- My ex-staff now hawks tiger nuts; it breaks my heart – UT’s Amoabeng
- 6 alternative ways to celebrate Ghana’s Independence Day
- EOCO to probe US $178 million contract to KelniGVG and Global Voice Group
- DCE Donates 100 bags Of Cement To Logba Tota Community For Tourist Info Centre
- Man Kills Wife, Attempts Suicide At Ashaiman
- Ghanaians descend heavily on Anas following Sannie Daara legal knockout in human rights suit
- If There's Anyone Who Disgraced The Presidency, Then It Is Kennedy Agyapong
- Those 13 months in jail were the most difficult period of my life - Kotoko star Kwame Bonsu
- Meet the security guard who took bullet for Nkrumah in an attempted assassination in 1964
- Tottenham: Doubts Over Team Mentality Will Remain Until They Win Trophy, Says Lee Dixon
- Shutdown Multi Credit Savings And Loans,Yaa Asantewaa Rural Bank in Kumasi- CVM To BoG
- Dr. Da Costa Applauds Gov’t over New Ambulances
- Ozil Ready To Frustrate Arsenal
- GN Savings to pay salary arrears of government employees, Zoomlion workers, Pensioners – CEO
- NDC has elected 'bloody' flagbearer - David Prah
- Macron Calls For France-Italy Ties To Be Mended
- Gen. Mosquito, Ofosu-Ampofo, Ponkoh, run for cover as NDC meeting turns bloody
- Ayawaso Probe: 30 Persons Conveyed To Brempong’s House To Distribute Food
- How Deputy Commissioner of Police Escaped Being Beheaded During Presidential Election
- Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru may replace Godwin Emefiele as CBN Governor
- Chief Imam In London
- Work progressing on N4 footbridges
- Eric Bekoe Faces Prince Tagoe…In A Special Kotoko-Hearts Clash
- Effutu branch of GHAPS marks 2019 week celebration
- Police Mad At NPP – Says NDC
- UBA group launches full banking operations in the UK
- Multimedia Grabs Top Sports Host
- Ayawaso Probe: Eye Witness Confesses To Being An Ex-Militia
- Swedru Girls' Model Junior High School inaugurated
- Student Counsellors of UEW canvass support in the fight against Hepatitis B
- More Car Assembly Plants Coming
- Sissala East Patrons Review BECE Results After Poor Performance
- These 5 fuel stations have decreased their fuel prices despite the weak performance of the Ghanaian cedi
- Two of three bank mergers confirmed
- Ofosu-Ampofo was never clear-headed, sober enough to lead the NDC – Gyampo
- “Kotoko will qualify” - Sarfo Gyamfi
- Hohoe schools observe Ghana's 62nd independence anniversary
- Ghana needs professional Police to ensure peace - Mrs Sackey